World Tea Expo 2014
Date: May 29(Thu) – May 31(Sat)
Venue: Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center
Organizer: World Tea Media
Official Website: www.worldteaexpo.com
Dedicated to creating a vibrant community, World Tea Expo is the trade show and conference in the world for specialty tea and related products; it’s the three days each year when industry professionals connect face-to-face to unveil new products, optimize high quality merchandise, gain in-depth product knowledge and network with peers.
As the epicenter of the North American specialty tea market, World Tea Expo serves the $8 billion US tea industry, expected to grow an additional $7 billion by 2015.* Specialty/premium tea is driving this growth and holds nearly 60% of the marketshare today**; it remains the main focus of products, services and education at World Tea Expo.
Retailers, tea room owners, distributors, F&B directors, spa managers, specialty grocers, mass merchants and other business professionals attend the Expo to see more than 200 high-quality tea suppliers and related vendors exhibit new products and innovations. More than 30% of exhibiting companies exhibit no where else; attending World Tea Expo is an exclusive opportunity to visit these suppliers.
Want to see your tea on more shelves? World Tea Expo is the premier trade show of the tea industry and its exhibitors enjoy unparalleled access to qualified buyers. In fact, 95% of attendees report they come not just to see new products, but to authorize and recommend purchases. This is your opportunity to meet qualified buyers relevant to the products you sell.
Consumer thirst for tea is hot and getting hotter-with 50% growth in retail sales of premium teas expected by 2016.
Tea’s popularity is reaching unprecedented levels in North America. Consumption is skyrocketing and retail is exploding. As the tea industry’s premier trade event, World Tea Expo crowd expo shotfuels growth, offers resources, and connects the trade community. So be a part of it.
- Fresh Location. For 2014, we are heading to one of the West Coast’s most dynamic beverage marketplaces to bring the ultimate experience to attendees.
- Fresh Events. Delivering a higher Return on Experience (ROE) is World Tea Expo’s core objective with the event’s move to Long Beach, California. Exclusive events provide the perfect avenue for networking 24/7 while at World Tea Expo.
- Fresh Content. World Tea Expo has been the leading tea educator in North America for over a decade, offering over 5,000 different educational sessions on the business of tea. Continually improving and evolving, the 2014 Conference Program is your opportunity to educate yourself on all things tea and stay ahead of the competition.
- Fresh Faces. Tea professionals from around the globe travel to World Tea Expo each year with a set objective to connect with thousands on the show floor who will drive their position in the industry to new heights.
Japanese Exhibitor List
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer
- Aiya America, Inc. – World’s Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer
- Sugimoto America – We have a wide variety of tea products to meet your needs
- Dobashien Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of japanese tea, and related tea goods
- Kotodo Takahashi Corporation – Handcrafting Tea Canisters for Over 90 Years
- Sara’s Tea Caddie – Importing and Distributing Finest Japanese Teas
- OHKI Co., Ltd. – We are a leading manufacturer of filters bags for tea and coffee
- Den’s Tea, Inc. – Japanese green tea specialist for green tea novices to fanatics
- Nittoh Sangyo Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of tea canisters with 40% share in Japan
- Aoi Tea Company – World’s leading matcha manufacturer
- Kakegawa-shi Agricultural Cooperative Association
- Fuji Merchandise Corporation
Please check Tea and Teaware list.