Japan Pavilion at The Winter Fancy Food Show 2015
Date: Jan 11(Sun) – 13(Tue), 2015
Hours: 10:00am – 5:00pm, Last Day: 4:00pm
Venue: Moscone Center in San Francisco
Official Website: http://www.jetro.go.jp
JETRO is pleased to present the Japan Pavilion at The Winter Fancy Food Show 2015. The Japan Pavilion will be located at South Hall – International Pavilion of the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. We highly recommend that all members of the food industry take advantage of this opportunity to experience the quality of Japanese food.
PDF File: 26MB
Japan has long been looked at as the source of many of the world’s greatest food products, and with a combination of traditional techniques perfected over centuries and modern technology, Japanese products have an unmatchable level of beauty, flavor and safety.
This year, the flavors of Japan will be represented at the Winter Fancy Food Show in the biggest pavilion yet. JETRO has over twenty companies representing a wide variety of Japanese tastes – discover refinements on familiar products like soy sauce, miso and tea, healthy vegetarian fare, Japanese takes on western treats such as pancakes and ice cream.
If you have questions about the Japan Pavilion, contact to JETRO Los Angeles (email@example.com)
About Winter Fancy Food Show 2015
The West Coast’s largest specialty food and beverage trade show will take place at The Moscone Center which is located at 747 Howard Street San Francisco, CA (between 3rd and 4th street) on Sunday, January 11th 10 a.m.- 5 p.m., Monday, January 12th 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Tuesday, January 13th 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Discover 80,000 on-trend and best-in-class products including cheese, coffee, snacks, spices, ethnic, natural, organic and more. Connect with 1,300 exhibitors representing the latest in specialty foods and beverages from across the U.S. and 35 countries and regions. For more information, click here.
Japan Pavilion Map
- JAPAN CARE FOOD CONFERENCE #4229
- TAKANO FOODS CO., LTD. #4231
- MAISEN FINE FOOD CO., LTD. #4233
- SAKAMOTO KUROZU, INC. #4235
- KOBAYASHI NOODLE CO., LTD. #4237
- KUKI SANGYO CO., LTD. #4239
- WADAMAN CO., LTD. #4241
- JA ZEN-NOH #4243
- HONEY JAPAN CO., LTD. #4247
- IMURAYA CO., LTD. #4230
- ALL JAPAN TRADE ASSOCIATION OF CONFECTIONERY MANUFACTURERS #4232 – 4234
- GINBIS CO., LTD.
- KANRO CO., LTD.
- BOURBON CORPORATION
- AMANOYA CORPORATION
- CHOSHIYA CO., LTD. YOKOHAMA #4236
- FUTABA FOODS CO., LTD. #4238
- MARINFOOD CO., LTD. #4240
- HANANOMAI BREWING CO., LTD. #4131
- UMENOYADO BREWERY CO., LTD. #4133
- ORITAEN CO., LTD. #4135
- TEA INDUSTRY CHAMBER OF KAGOSHIMA #4139 – 4141
- KAGOSHIMA SEICHA CO., LTD.
- JA KAGOSHIMA CHAGYO INC.
- SAWADAEN CO., LTD.
- IKEDA SEICHA CO., LTD.
- TOKKOEN CO., LTD.
- SÁ JAPANESE GREEN TEA #4137
- OUGAKU CO., LTD. #4132
- TOMBOW BEVERAGE CO. LTD. #4134
- YAMADAI FOODS CO., LTD. #4136
- CITY OF SAPPORO #4140 – 4142
- RINKOU SYOKUHIN CO., LTD.
- HOKKAI YAMATO CO., LTD.
- YAMATOU SHOJI CO., LTD.
- GOSHOKU CO., LTD. #4138
- IGETA SHOYU CO., LTD. #4246
- YUGETA SHOYU LTD #4147
- OTAFUKU FOODS USA #4145
- KAWAKAMI CO., LTD. #4146