Fujifilm Exhibits Its Latest Innovations In Digital Radiography At RSNA 2017
Date: Nov. 21, 2017
STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 21, 2017 – FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions, will showcase its suite of digital radiography (DR) solutions designed to optimize workflow and increase the safety and satisfaction of patients at the Fujifilm booth (#4111, South Hall) at McCormick Place in Chicago during the 103rd scientific assembly and annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
“Fujifilm’s commitment to improving patient outcomes embodies the RSNA 2017 theme of Explore. Invent. Transform.,” said Johann Fernando, Ph.D., Chief Operating Officer of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. “From our exclusive Hydro AG coating that helps prevent hospital acquired infections (HAIs), to offering the world’s first and only single exposure long length DR solution, Fujifilm has a wide range of solutions that leverage our company’s core fundamental technologies to improve patient outcomes.”
Fujifilm will feature the following digital radiography solutions at booth #4111 in the South Hall of McCormick Place in Chicago at RSNA:
- FDR AQRO: The all new mini-digital X-ray system combines the high sensitivity of Fujifilm’s D-EVO II detectors and its refined image processing advancements to generate high resolution images with low patient dose. The system combines the best of Fujifilm’s technologies including higher resolution and reduced dose with Irradiation Side Sampling (ISS), improved image contrast with Virtual Grid and the all new Dynamic Visualization II image processing to produce optimized images at gentle dose for all patient sizes and anatomy.
- FDR D-EVO GL: The FDR D-EVO GL is the world’s first single-exposure long-length DR detector. With easy patient positioning and rapid acquisition time, it simplifies exams for the technologist while lowering dose and discomfort for the patient. With a 17×49″ field of view, it can accommodate all patient sizes and help prevent retakes, and when used with Fujifilm’s Virtual Grid, dose can be reduced as much as 50 percent compared to grid exams.
- FDR Clinica Series of Components: The FDR Clinica Series of Components offers clinical confidence, precision and optimal efficiencies in this high-quality, cost-effective X-ray solution. The FDR Clinica Series of Components delivers a user-friendly, smart workflow for busy imaging professionals.
- FDR Go PLUS version: The all new FDR Go PLUS version features a new sleek design with its signature compact tube head, agile maneuverability and smooth quiet travel to simplify positioning in critical care and minimize patient disturbance. – now with collapsible column for maximum visibility while traveling. The portable DR system also features an extra-large display for optimum viewing at the patient bedside, and a host of new user and patient improvements.
- ASPIRE Cristalle: Fujifilm’s latest digital mammography system with digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) option and state-of-the-art dose saving, Hexagonal Close Pattern (HCP) image capture technology. The newest solution features innovations to optimize contrast, enable low dose and fast acquisition time, all while providing noticeable patient comfort with Fujifilm’s patented Comfort Paddle.
Also new to the ASPIRE Cristalle (FFDM) is Dynamic Visualization II for Mammography (DVIIm) which enhances contrast and density throughout the entire exposure region to achieve improved visibility across a wide range of breast compositions.
For more information about Fujifilm or to schedule a product demonstration, please visit: http://rsna.fujimed.com