ZOLL Medical Corporation, an Asahi Kasei Group company, develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that help advance emergency care and save lives, while increasing clinical and operational efficiencies. With products for defibrillation and monitoring, circulation and CPR feedback, data management, fluid resuscitation, and therapeutic temperature management, ZOLL provides a comprehensive set of technologies that help clinicians, EMS and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims in need of resuscitation and critical care.
- EMS and Fire: Improve Your EMS or Fire System’s Delivery of Care
When EMS and fire professionals begin their day, they can rarely predict what challenges they’ll face. But one thing is clear: a strong chain of survival depends not only on their skill and dedication, but also on the support of superior products that provide the highest potential for survival.
ZOLL offers an unmatched array of fire and EMS medical equipment designed to meet the specific demands and extreme conditions that rescuers face every day—whether they are medical directors, administrators, paramedics, EMTs, firefighters, first responders, or lay rescuers. Our products contribute significantly to the total management of critical care by helping rescuers quickly respond to, diagnose, and treat sudden cardiac arrest and trauma victims.
- Hospitals: Improve Outcomes, Link by Link
As hospitals examine the processes that impact interventions and ultimately outcomes, addressing gaps in resuscitation care is critical. Finding ways to deliver consistent, high-quality CPR, responding rapidly throughout a hospital, and accurately measuring performance are just the beginning. Impacting outcomes takes an integrated approach that addresses and strengthens each link in the Chain of Survival.
ZOLL offers a wide range of advanced resuscitation solutions for hospitals that simplify intervention, increase efficiency and product reliability, and reduce the potential for errors. From early detection through post-resuscitation care, our innovative technologies help you identify and manage at-risk patients; provide CPR, defibrillation, and ALS care with confidence; and capture and analyze vital patient data.
- Public Safety: The Use of AEDs in Public Settings Helps Save Lives
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can strike at any time—during work, while at church, or in the middle of a school event. Fewer than 10% of SCA victims typically survive, but studies show that 30% to 50% would likely survive if CPR and AEDs were used within five minutes of collapse1. Communities across the country are responding by implementing Public Access Defibrillation programs and enacting AED legislation, which requires automated external defibrillator purchase, access, and training for public places.
ZOLL provides AED and CPR solutions for schools, fitness centers, churches, corporations, police stations, and other organizations that accommodate or serve the public and have a need for providing public access defibrillation. Our clinically advanced, easy-to-use products help lay rescuers and professionals alike respond quickly and effectively to an SCA event.
- Alternate Care: Protect Those Under Your Care with AEDs
Wheher you’re in charge of a medical or dental office or a long-term care facility, you’re adept at dealing with myriad health issues—but you may not be fully prepared if one of your patients or staff experiences sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). SCA strikes more than 325,000 people each year, and is often fatal if CPR and defibrillation aren’t applied immediately. That’s why many alternate care facilities are implementing Public Access Defibrillation programs, and AED legislation is being enacted to ensure access to, and training on, these critical devices.
ZOLL provides AED and CPR solutions for medical and dental offices, surgery centers, nursing homes, and other care facilities. Our clinically advanced, easy-to-use products help lay rescuers and professionals alike respond quickly and effectively to an SCA event.
- Military: More than 25 Years of Battlefield Experience
Military professionals face a unique set of challenges when responding to sudden cardiac arrest and trauma victims. The resuscitation technologies you rely on not only have to provide exceptional care for those who protect and serve, but also have to withstand demanding environments, meet mission requirements, and evolve along with standards of care. At ZOLL, we are committed to maintaining our leadership position in developing advanced, leading-edge resuscitation technologies for the military. Our products include the smallest, lightest monitor/defibrillator available and the most advanced—yet basic and easy to use—vital signs monitor. In addition, ZOLL offers an airworthy AED (automated external defibrillator) and a rapid, reliable system to deliver fluids and blood in austere environments. Backed by a division dedicated to data management, ZOLL also provides user-friendly software solutions tailored to the U.S. military.
- Government and Homeland Security: Achieve Greater Disaster Preparedness for a Safer, Healthier Nation
When disaster strikes, you don’t have time to worry about your emergency medical equipment. The medical devices that Homeland Security professionals use need to be dependable, durable, and flexible—and they need to work right when and where you need them.
ZOLL Homeland Security resuscitation solutions do more than comply with guidelines, they also provide clinically superior technology that supports your mission for medical readiness and bring health care to those who protect and serve. Our defibrillators, AEDs, fluid resuscitation solutions, and data management products are designed for both tough environments where time is of the essence, and for storage in caches where reliability and ease of use are key.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Yokogawa Corporation of America – Advanced Control and Instrumentation Products
- NNR Global Logistics USA Inc. – Global Logistics and Transportation Services
- Japanese Cuisine – Tokimeite Restaurant London
- REGiMMUNE Inc. – A biotechnology company developing novel medicines with immune regulating technology
- Mitsui High-Tech USA Inc. – We offer grinder parts, stamping products and precision tools.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (7 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (4 views)
- Komenuka Bijin & NS-K - Japanese Beauty Products: Skin Care & Hair Care (4 views)
- SunBridge USA - We help startups and international companies to build local partnerships (3 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (3 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (3 views)
- Find Your Best Sportswear - ASICS America Corporation (3 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (3 views)