- Company: Yoshihiro Cutlery
- Street: 9775 Santa Monica Blvd.
- City/Town/Village: Beverly Hills
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90210
- Phone: 310-777-0227
- Listed: 06/16/2017 12:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Yoshihiro Cutlery is a company specializing in handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives. With a history of over 100 years, the Yoshihiro knife brand has been a leading provider of premium kitchen cutlery in Japan. The origins of the techniques used to create Yoshihiro knives dates back to the 14th century medieval Japanese sword smiths who perfected the technique of handling fire, iron, and water. In the course of 700 years these sword smiths gradually transitioned to knife smiths, and the ethos of crafting the Japanese sword flowed into the crafting of Japanese kitchen knives. Since then, Japanese knives has gained an ever increasing accolades from professional and novice chefs worldwide from a wide variety of styles and backgrounds for its excellence in performance and aesthetic beauty.
The Japanese culture is an exquisite blend of tradition and innovation and the same holds true for the Yoshihttiro Brand. Our selections are far and wide from our Honyaki Knife Series, the purest reflection of the traditional art of Japanese sword making, to the ZDP-189 Chefs Knife Series, a vanguard of modern Japanese cutlery synthesizing cutting edge metallurgy with age old traditional techniques. The Yoshihiro Brand is a culmination of seven centuries of tradition intertwining with modern innovation inspired from Japanese ingenuity.
In 2008 we began offering our knives worldwide. Our base of operations is in Beverly Hills, California, where we currently offer over 600 selections of premium Japanese knives to the residents of the greater Los Angeles area. Our business philosophy is: “Ichigo Ichie (一期一会),” meaning that every moment is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. One great knife can be cherished for a lifetime. We sincerely hope that your one great knife will be a Yoshihiro knife. The performance is trusted and used by countless professional chefs worldwide. Our company has inherited the Japanese tradition of beauty and excellence. While knife making is one of the most difficult skills to perfect, it is where Yoshihiro excels.
How to purchase
You can purchase their products from Amazon or Rakuten Global below.
- Yoshihiro Cutlery Shop in Amazon.com
Yoshihiro Hayate ZDP-189 Super High Carbon Stainless Steel Suminagashi Kiritsuke Knife 8.25 IN Ebony wood Handle with Sterling Silver ring Nuri Saya Cover
Yoshihiro Hammered Damascus NSW 46 Layers Kiritsuke (Sword Tip Knife) Japanese Sushi Sashimi Chef Knife 9.5inch(240mm) with Fuki Urushi Saya Cover
Yoshihiro Hayate ZDP-189 Super High Carbon Stainless Steel Kiritsuke Knife Octagonal Ebony Wood Handle with Sterling Silver Ring
Yoshihiro Aoko Blue High Carbon Steel Honyaki Edo Usuba Japanese Vegetable Chef Knife Ebony Handle (8.25 IN)
You can find variety products from list below.
- Yoshihiro Cutlery Shop in Amazon.com
Watch the Yoshihiro Cutlery’s videos here.
Top Ads Today
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (3 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (3 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (3 views)
- NEC Energy Solutions - Headquarters (3 views)
- TOMY International, Inc. - High-quality Toys Company (3 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Panasonic Corporation of North America (2 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (2 views)
- Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. - 100 years history of manufacturing cars (2 views)
- Mitutoyo America Corporation - Leading metrology company in the world (2 views)