- Company: Yaskawa America
- Street: 100 Automation Way
- City/Town/Village: Miamisburg
- State/Prefecture: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 45342
- Website: http://www.motoman.com
- Listed: 07/12/2013 5:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Yaskawa Motoman delivers innovative robotic automation solutions for virtually every industry and robotic application, including arc welding, assembly, coating, dispensing, material cutting (laser, plasma, waterjet), material handling (diecast, machine loading, packaging, palletizing, part transfer, press tending), material removal (deburring, polishing, sanding) and spot welding.
Our product line includes more than 175 distinct robot models and 40 fully integrated pre-engineered “World” solutions that are complete application specific work cells, including robot, process equipment and safety equipment.
Motoman Robotics is a division of Yaskawa America, Inc., the world leader in robotics, and operates in North and South America. Combined with our sister and partner companies, we can support robotic solutions throughout the world. Our proven track record of delivering industry leading quality, innovation and customer satisfaction can help you exceed your robotic automation goals.
Since its founding in August of 1989, Yaskawa Motoman has grown to the second largest robotics company in the Americas, with more than 35,000 robots installed. Yaskawa Motoman has experienced a compounded annual sales growth of more than 30 percent and is one of America’s fastest-growing automation companies.
Yaskawa Motoman is backed by a powerful parent: Yaskawa Electric Corporation (YEC) of Japan (one of the world’s largest manufacturers of industrial robots with over 230,000 installed worldwide). YEC uses the latest technology in a one-of-a-kind factory where robots build other robots. Motoman Robotics’ sister division, Yaskawa America, Inc., Drives & Motion Division, is a manufacturer of numerical control products, AC servo motors and drives, and inverters.
Industry Automation Solutions from Yaskawa Motoman
Whatever your industry, Yaskawa Motoman can help your company automate, be more efficient, and become more profitible. Click the industry-sector links below to read more about how Yaskawa Motoman is qualified to be your automation supplier. Each area contains case studies, videos, and links to applicable products.
- Energy Foundry
- Heavy Truck
- Job Shop
- Life Sciences
- Metal Products
- Packaged Goods
Yaskawa Motoman Products
Automated Robotic Solutions for Your Business
You need a solution – not just a robot. From our complete standard “World” solutions to our advanced custom systems, Motoman robotic solutions will make your operations more efficient and your products more consistent. This ensures a quick return on your investment— something thousands of other companies have already discovered. With more than 230,000 Motoman robots installed worldwide, we have the products and experience to automate your process successfully.
- Arc/Spot Welding
- Laboratory/Clinical Automation
- Material Handling
- Material Removal
- Part/Robot Positioning
- Integrated Vision Systems
Top Ads Today
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (9 views)
- ZENRIN USA, INC. - Leader in global mapping (6 views)
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. - EMI/RFI shielding components (5 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (5 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Power Japan Plus (US Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (4 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (4 views)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Offers Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment, Mowers, UTV (4 views)
- Taiho Ventures, LLC - Venture Capital for investing early-stage preclinical oncology companies (3 views)
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation - International Management and Technology Consulting Firm (3 views)