- Company: Yaskawa America
- Street: 2121 Norman Drive South
- City/Town/Village: Waukegan
- State/Prefecture: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 60085
- Website: http://www.yaskawa.com
- Listed: 01/28/2014 4:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division is a U.S. corporation, created to provide Automation Solutions and Support to our customers in North America, Central America, and South America. Yaskawa is the world’s largest manufacturer of AC Inverter Drives, Servo and Motion Control, and Robotics Automation Systems. Products are marketed through direct sales, partners, representatives, dealers, and distributors. Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division is a wholly-owned corporation of Yaskawa Electric Corporation of Japan. Since 1915, Yaskawa Electric has served the world needs for products to improve global productivity through Automation. This website is designed to support Yaskawa customers in the Americas.
Yaskawa America, Inc. provides Industrial Control and Automation products to markets in the Americas. Yaskawa is the world’s largest manufacturer of ac drives and motion control products, including adjustable frequency drives, servo amplifiers, servomotors, machine controllers, and motion controllers.
- Industrial AC Drives
This group of Adjustable Frequency Drives and Inverters control the speed of AC induction motors in factory automation processes and industrial OEM machines.
- HVAC Drives
These Variable Frequency Drives are designed specifically for Building Automation Systems, air handlers, cooling towers, and other commercial fan and pump applications.
- Specialty Pump Drives
The iQpump drives are designed with the pump service operators and pump system owners in mind, offering ease of setup and comprehensive pump and motor protection features.
- Elevator Drives
These drives are designed specifically for Elevator and Escalator applications.
- Medium Voltage Drives
These Medium Voltage (MV) Drives serve a broad range of applications, controlling the speed of induction or synchronous motors at 2400V or 4160V from 200 to 5000HP.
- Servo Systems and Motion Controllers
Our brushless AC servos, digital amplifiers, linear motors, direct drive motors, and servo gearmotors provide high performance motion control. Single-Axis and Multi-Axis Motion Controllers are designed for stand-alone, networked, and coordinated motion of Industrial Machines
- Low Voltage SwitchesLow Voltage Industrial Control
These switches include the Bestact Reed Elements, relays, proximity sensors, push-buttons, and other control devices.
- Spindle Drives and Motors
These Spindle Drives and Motors are designed specifically for high-speed spindles in machine tool applications.
- Motoman Robotics Division
Yaskawa America, Inc. – Motoman Robotics Division delivers innovative robotic automation solutions for virtually every industry and robotic application, including arc welding, assembly, clean room, coating, dispensing, material cutting (laser, plasma, waterjet), material handling (diecast, machine loading, packaging, palletizing, part transfer, press tending), material removal (deburring, polishing, sanding) and spot welding.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (31 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (29 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (21 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (18 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (14 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (7 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (7 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (6 views)
- Japan Information & Culture Center (JICC) (6 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)