- Company: WESTUNITIS INC.
- Street: 3350 Scott Blvd. Suite 29
- City/Town/Village: Santa Clara
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95054
- Website: https://www.westunitis.com/
- Listed: 08/17/2018 8:26 pm
- Expires: 330 days, 8 hours
WESTUNITIS ® (Santa Clara, CA) is the unique tech company as both a wearable hardware and software developer which started up as paper manual production company in Osaka, Japan. We are focused on the way to assist working in the B2B market for decades and developed an original hands-free mobile device.
The company’s hardware products, monocular type wearable glasses “InfoLinker™”, is the stand-alone wireless wearable PC, developed for industrial application to support and improve working efficiency with its own software, “Remote Maintenance System (RMS)”, which makes real time communication with working and instruction site and “Task Navigation System (TNS)” to visualize workflow, process checking, and create work reports easily.
“picoLinker™”, one of the lightest weight wearable display, connects via HDMI to other devices. It is mainly for use in the industrial and medical field but can also be used in consumers’ daily lives such as sports, guiding, entertainment and more.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (19 views)
- Mitsui High-Tech USA Inc. - We offer grinder parts, stamping products and precision tools. (10 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (10 views)
- Tri-Arrows Aluminum Inc. - Manufacturing of rolled aluminium can sheet (9 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (8 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - US Branch Office (8 views)
- Taisei Lamick USA, Inc. - Manufacturing Liquid/Paste Packaging Machines and Films (7 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (6 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (6 views)
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (5 views)