- Company: WESTUNITIS INC.
- Street: 3350 Scott Blvd. Suite 29
- City/Town/Village: Santa Clara
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95054
- Website: https://www.westunitis.com/
- Listed: 08/17/2018 8:26 pm
- Expires: 354 days, 20 hours
WESTUNITIS ® (Santa Clara, CA) is the unique tech company as both a wearable hardware and software developer which started up as paper manual production company in Osaka, Japan. We are focused on the way to assist working in the B2B market for decades and developed an original hands-free mobile device.
The company’s hardware products, monocular type wearable glasses “InfoLinker™”, is the stand-alone wireless wearable PC, developed for industrial application to support and improve working efficiency with its own software, “Remote Maintenance System (RMS)”, which makes real time communication with working and instruction site and “Task Navigation System (TNS)” to visualize workflow, process checking, and create work reports easily.
“picoLinker™”, one of the lightest weight wearable display, connects via HDMI to other devices. It is mainly for use in the industrial and medical field but can also be used in consumers’ daily lives such as sports, guiding, entertainment and more.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Center Malls (San Francisco’s Japantown) (2 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (2 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- Japan Society (NYC) (2 views)
- American Showa Inc. - Suspension systems for motorcycles, shock absorbers and power steering systems for automobiles (2 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (2 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (2 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (1 views)
- Socionext America Inc. - Imaging and Networking Solutions (1 views)
- Yoshinoya America, Inc. - Japanese-inspired Cooking "Gyudon Beef Bowl" (1 views)