As one of the largest wholesale distributors of fresh and frozen seafood and specialty grocery items in North America, we are uniquely qualified to offer our customers a superior level of convenience, unparalleled service and premium products not available elsewhere.
True World Foods has come a long way from its humble beginnings in the mid-70s when the company – then a modest enterprise known as New York Fish House – sold fish to passersby on the streets of Brooklyn, New York.
Today, an organization that started out as a modest supplier of fresh seafood has grown to more than two dozen independent locations throughout North America. We offer a diverse and wide range of premium products with an Asian focus, including frozen seafood and non-seafood items, fresh produce, gourmet meats, dry grocery products, and a full line of restaurant tools, supplies, and equipment.
With more than 30 years experience and expertise in the wholesale seafood business, True World Foods is, quite simply, the trusted source for the finest quality fresh and frozen seafood to the foodservice industry.
From the early days of one simple location in Brooklyn, the mission of True World Foods remains the same: A steadfast dedication to providing our customers with a superior level of service and the freshest, safest, and tastiest products available on the market today.
Seafood is our passion. We built our reputation on providing the freshest, tastiest seafood available from every ocean of the globe, from saltwater or freshwater, wild caught or sustainably raised, shellfish or finfish. Looking for a seasonal delicacy or a year ’round favorite? True World Foods has you covered! How about that extra special ingredient that can only be found at Tokyo’s world famous Tsukiji Market? Our sales staff can help you choose the best seafood products certain to tempt your dining customers.
True World Foods also offers a large selection of restaurant tools, kitchen supplies and equipment. From decorations to disposables, from the pantry to the dining room, from the stove top to the sushi case — we feature the tools and equipment best suited to meet your unique needs. Whether you need the highest quality knives and sharpeners — including Tojiro and Hidemune brands — or an automated sushi machine, we can help you select to right supplies for success.
Super Frozen Tuna – New Discovery
Tuna that have been frozen at -60°C is called Super Frozen Tuna. Approximately 80% of tuna sold in the Japanese market is in this category. Unique method of freezing tuna below -60°C on board keeps the freshness of the catch. Tuna is quickly bled, processed and frozen before rigor mortis sets in which is why it is said to be “fresher than fresh”. True World Foods’ capability …
Tsukiji Express Seafood Products
True World Foods offers a special service to those customers wishing to obtain authentic Japanese ingredients. We carefully inspect and select the best offerings from the world’s most famous fish market, Tsukiji Market in Tokyo, always in accordance with our customers’ specifications. Then we handle them with care, pack them to retain the peak of quality and freshness, and express …
No need to go to multiple vendors to get the authentic ingredients you need! We offer a large assortment of dry goods and grocery items – everything you need to round out your menu. Our product offerings include the finest international rice varieties, noodles, seaweeds, teas, specialty vinegars, sauces, seasonings, and so much more. Our customer service experts can help you find just …
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (20 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (20 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (19 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (18 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (14 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (10 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (10 views)
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (7 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (6 views)
- Sysmex America, Inc. - Global Leader in Clinical Diagnostic Hematology (5 views)