TOYOTA InfoTechnology Center, U.S.A., Inc. – We thrive on innovation and implementation of advanced IT
- Company: TOYOTA InfoTechnology Center
- Street: 465 N Bernardo Avenue
- City/Town/Village: Mountain View
- State/Prefecture: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 94043
- Website: http://us.toyota-itc.com
- Listed: 08/23/2013 4:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TOYOTA InfoTechnology Center, U.S.A., Inc* brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles to work at the forefront of the rapidly-changing IT industry. This is why we can invent, apply, develop, and deliver breakthrough analysis, processes, and technologies. In our main facilities, located in Mountain View, California and New York, we conduct our own research and also collaborate with external organizations to do broad research and analysis. We strive to be world-class technologists looking for greater innovation and future application opportunities in the automobile industry.
Our business environment is characterized by fast-paced change and increasing environmental consciousness. At our core, we are a technology company that thrives on innovation and implementation of advanced IT, using our knowledge and progress through assessments that allow us to achieve current and future goals through and beyond the automobile business.
*TOYOTA InfoTechnology Center U.S.A, Inc. is wholly-owned subsidiary of TOYOTA InfoTechnology Center Co., Ltd.
- Business Research Division
We research cutting edge technologies and propose new service concepts and business models with the purpose of introducing potential future business opportunities for Toyota.
- Connected Services Division
We provide recommendations related to connected services, vehicle software platforms and related applications, cloud-based architectures and network connectivity for the design of future Toyota vehicle information systems.
- Intelligent Computing Group
We research AI, Robotics, and other intelligence-related topics and develop systems that makes navigating life more efficient and enjoyable.
- Network Group
We focus on providing network connectivity to the vehicle in order to enhance the safety and comfort of the driver.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (57 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (28 views)
- Infrared, visible, and ultraviolet light devices - Hamamatsu Corporation (19 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (13 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (13 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (11 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (10 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (10 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division (10 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (9 views)