- Company: Topcon Medical Systems, Inc.
- Street: 111 Bauer Drive
- City/Town/Village: Oakland
- State/Prefecture: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 07436
- Website: http://www.topconmedical.com
- Listed: 03/12/2014 9:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Topcon Medical Systems (TMS), based in Oakland, NJ, is a leading developer and supplier of diagnostic equipment for the ophthalmic community.
Topcon’s mission is to make impossible ideas possible, by constantly developing new optical and measurement technologies. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the most innovative equipment so that you can better serve your patients.
For over 35 years, TMS has been leading the way with the most technically advanced instrumentation in the marketplace. Our product line comprises the largest selection of precision instruments from one manufacturer … providing products for a wide range of applications, including imaging, diagnostic, refractive, surgical, and delivery. Whatever your particular instrument requirements, Topcon has the innovative solution you need.
All of our products are developed with the practitioner’s needs in mind and backed up by a network of dedicated service specialists.
Topcon Medical Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of Topcon Corporation of Tokyo, Japan.
The Topcon Imaging product line includes state-of-the-art instruments and image management software. Our offering consists of 3D OCT, IMAGEnet Mydriatic Imaging Systems, Retinal Cameras and Digital Slit Lamps. Topcon digital cameras come with resolutions up to 12 MP.
Exclusives from Topcon: 3D OCT with fundus camera; Spaide Autofluorescence filters; IMAGEnet capture software; and EyeRoute connectivity and image management.
Our customers experience superior diagnostics and smooth work flow while maintaining the highest level of ophthalmic health care for their patients.
The Topcon Diagnostic product line includes the finest testing and prescreening instruments in ophthalmology. With seven models to choose from, Topcon has the perfect slit lamp that is right for your practice and budget. Our line includes tonometers, slit lamps, pre-test instruments and ophthalmometers.
The Topcon Refraction product line starts with the industry recognized auto refractometers, with four models to choose from, to vision tester to wavefront analyzer. Our EXAM-5000 Refraction System includes four instruments, all in one compact easy to use package.
Operation Microscope: OMS-710, OMS-90 and OMS-800.
The new OMS-710 Operation Microscope is designed specifically for cataract and anterior segment surgery. The instrument features newly designed optics that minimize flare, provide excellent color and contrast, and increase the depth of field while supplying a superior red reflex. A color temperature filter enhances visibility and provides a more natural color tone.
- Chairs & Stands
How could any practice function without the proper seating and lane systems to accommodate patients needs and comfort? Our full line includes two lane systems, five examination chairs, two instrument stands, three instrument tables, and four stools. Each one is designed and produced to properly fit in any office space, giving the highest level of mobility and functionality.
Image Management System: IMAGEnet® 5 and Synergy™
IMAGEnet® 5 is a digital software for ophthalmic imaging, capable of acquiring, displaying, enhancing, analyzing and saving digital images obtained with a variety of Topcon photographic devices, such as mydriatic and non-mydriatic retinal cameras and photo slit lamps. IMAGEnet® 5 features a SQL expanded database and has numerous image management functions that facilitate image acquisition, enhancement, measurement, comparison, etc.
The PASCAL Method is a proprietary, semi-automated pattern generation technique that allows the rapid delivery of laser pulses in a predetermined sequence. Representing a significant leap forward from single-spot green laser photocoagulation, the PASCAL Method allows physicians to control the precision, safety and efficiency of the photocoagulation procedure, while optimizing patient comfort and convenience.
Top Ads Today
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (10 views)
- Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc. (9 views)
- Mitsui High-Tech USA Inc. - We offer grinder parts, stamping products and precision tools. (8 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (7 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (7 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (6 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (6 views)
- Creating energy from waste - Hitachi Zosen Inova AG (5 views)
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc. - Manufacturing of fluoropolymer resins and compounds, and specialty chemicals (4 views)
- Descente Athletic Americas Inc. - Japanese Premium Athletic Apparel Brand (4 views)