TOMY International, Inc. manufactures, markets, and sells a range of toys and nursery products. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan-based TOMY Company, Ltd. The company was incorporated in 1987 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois with locations in Dyersville, Iowa; and Canton, Massachusetts. It has international offices in Australia, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, the Benelux, Spain, China, and Hong Kong, and reaches its target consumers through multiple channels of distribution supporting more than 25,000 retail outlets.
TOMY International is a leading global designer, producer and marketer of a broad range of innovative, high-quality toys sold to preschoolers, youths and adults under the TOMY® and Ertl® brands as well as products for parents, infants and toddlers marketed under the The First Years®, JJ Cole® Collections and Boon® brands. TOMY International also markets its products under popular licensed properties such as John Deere, Pokémon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Lamaze, Disney Baby properties including Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Princesses, Cars, Fairies and Toy Story, and other well-known licenses. TOMY International’s mission is to make the world smile.
You can purchase their products from link below.
Top Ads Today
- Instant Ramen Noodle Maker - Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. (14 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (12 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (11 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (9 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (8 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (7 views)
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation - International Management and Technology Consulting Firm (7 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (7 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (6 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)