Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (2 views)
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc. - Manufacturing of fluoropolymer resins and compounds, and specialty chemicals (2 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (2 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (1 views)
- Japan Business Society of Detroit (1 views)
- Daily Zen Bento (1 views)
- Kajiwara Singapore Pte., Ltd. - Food Processing & Confectionery Machines (1 views)
- Draper Nexus Venture Partners - Silicon Valley (1 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (1 views)
- Pasona N A, Inc. (San Jose) - Jobs in USA for Japanese English Bilinguals (1 views)