Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- Member Since: 04/19/2013
Other items listed by KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. – EMI/RFI shielding components
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series)
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (7 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (7 views)
- Dynax America Corporation - Manufacturer of automatic transmission components; friction disks, mating plates and assemblies (5 views)
- Aural Sonic - Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology (5 views)
- Innovative non-destructive testing instruments - Olympus NDT Canada (4 views)
- Manufactures and sells distilled spirits - Beam Suntory (3 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (3 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (3 views)
- 岐阜精器（佛岡）五金制品有限公司 | GPC (Fogang) Industrial Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (3 views)