Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- Member Since: 04/19/2013
Other items listed by KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. – EMI/RFI shielding components
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (7 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (4 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (3 views)
- Komenuka Bijin & NS-K - Japanese Beauty Products: Skin Care & Hair Care (3 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (3 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (3 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (3 views)
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc. - USA Headquarters (2 views)