Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (37 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (18 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (10 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (8 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (7 views)
- Descente Athletic Americas Inc. - Japanese Premium Athletic Apparel Brand (5 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (4 views)
- Canon Europe Ltd - World-Leading Innovator and Provider of Imaging Solutions (4 views)
- Find Your Best Sportswear - ASICS America Corporation (4 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (4 views)