Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- American Showa Inc. - Suspension systems for motorcycles, shock absorbers and power steering systems for automobiles (4 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (3 views)
- Okayama University Silicon Valley Office (OUSVO) (2 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (2 views)
- Canycom USA, Inc. - A leader in the carrier market (2 views)
- Japan Society (NYC) (2 views)
- Takara Sake USA Inc. - No1 selling sake brand "Sho Chiku Bai" in the USA (2 views)
- Nippon Sharyo U.S.A. - Railroad Car Manufacturer (2 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (2 views)
- Japan Center Malls (San Francisco’s Japantown) (2 views)