Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (16 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (16 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (9 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Koyo Corporation of U.S.A. - Bringing world-class quality bearings to a whole new level (6 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)
- Innotech Frontier, Inc. - A Corporate Venture Partner to Drive Technological Innovation (6 views)
- YONEX USA - The World Leader in Golf, Tennis and Badminton Equipment (5 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (4 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (4 views)