Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (5 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (5 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (4 views)
- Pork Flavor Noodle "Nagasaki Champon" - Ringer Hut Saratoga Store (2 views)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Offers Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment, Mowers, UTV (2 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (2 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (2 views)
- Dynax America Corporation - Manufacturer of automatic transmission components; friction disks, mating plates and assemblies (2 views)
- Power Japan Plus (US Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (2 views)