Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (10 views)
- Takara Sake USA Inc. - No1 selling sake brand "Sho Chiku Bai" in the USA (2 views)
- Sumita Optical Glass Europe GmbH - Optisches Glas, Precision Molding, Funktionsglas, Sonstige (2 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (2 views)
- Lupicia Pacific, Inc. - We offer 400 kinds of Fresh Tea throughout the year (2 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (1 views)
- Sushi Time (1 views)
- J!NS - San francisco Union Square Store (1 views)
- Imuraya USA, Inc. - Unique and Healthy Japanese Style Sweet (1 views)
- Beard Papa's - Cupertino (1 views)