Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (19 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (17 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (15 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (14 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (14 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (13 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (12 views)
- Sysmex America, Inc. - Global Leader in Clinical Diagnostic Hematology (12 views)
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (12 views)
- Subaru of America, Inc. (11 views)