Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (21 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (17 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (14 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (7 views)
- Japan Information & Culture Center (JICC) (6 views)
- Polarized Lenses CR39 - YS America (6 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (6 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (6 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (5 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)