Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (15 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (10 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Sumita Optical Glass Europe GmbH - Optisches Glas, Precision Molding, Funktionsglas, Sonstige (5 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (5 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. - We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries (4 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (4 views)