Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- Member Since: 04/19/2013
Other items listed by KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series)
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. – EMI/RFI shielding components
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series
Top Ads Today
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (3 views)
- FDK TAIWAN LTD. (2 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (2 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (2 views)
- Komenuka Bijin & NS-K - Japanese Beauty Products: Skin Care & Hair Care (1 views)
- CyberAgent America, Inc. - Developer of Social Games and Online Entertainment Communities (1 views)
- Batteries and Battery Systems Manufacturer - GS Yuasa Lithium Power (1 views)
- TOYOTA InfoTechnology Center, U.S.A., Inc. - We thrive on innovation and implementation of advanced IT (1 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (1 views)
- ZOLL Medical Corporation - Develops and markets medical devices and software solutions (1 views)