Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (6 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (4 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (3 views)
- Manufacturing optical fiber products - OFS Fitel, LLC (Headquarters) (2 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (2 views)
- TOMY International, Inc. - High-quality Toys Company (2 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (2 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (2 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (2 views)
- Pork Flavor Noodle "Nagasaki Champon" - Ringer Hut Saratoga Store (1 views)