Silicone-based thermal pads(thermal interface material) are becoming an industry standard for thermal management solutions for their durability to withstand high temperatures up to 200°C. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a wide variety from 1.0 W/m*K up to 7.0 W/m*K. While some may be concerned with the use of silicone, outgas levels are extremely low. They come with the options of two sides self-tacky and one side self-tacky. Thickness are flexible ranging from 0.5mm and up.
Thermal Pad (1.0W) IM711F
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers an extremely soft thermal pad (shore 00 5) at 1.0 W/m*K for applications that cannot take hardness ratings of shore 00 45-60.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (25 views)
- American Children's Dream Company - Bandai America (9 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- MORI SEIKI Manufacturing USA, Inc. - Produces High-Quality Machine in North America (6 views)
- ZOLL Medical Corporation - Develops and markets medical devices and software solutions (6 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (5 views)
- Instant Ramen Noodle Maker - Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. (5 views)
- Nippon Magnetics USA, Inc. - Magnetic Separation Equipments (4 views)
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc. - USA Headquarters (3 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (3 views)