- Company: TATCHA
- Street: 1517 North Point Street #553
- City/Town/Village: San Francisco
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94123
- Phone: (888) 739-2932
- Listed: 08/08/2017 7:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TATCHA was founded by Victoria Tsai to share the geisha’s wisdom with modern women everywhere, and to further the belief that true beauty begins with the heart and the mind.
In 2009, while in Kyoto Japan for trip, she discovered a world of pure beauty, craftsmanship and heritage. An encounter with a modern-day geisha changed her life. Victoria learned classical Japanese beauty secrets passed down by generations that took a different approach to skincare – that less is more.
Tatcha works with scientists in Japan and the U.S., to create each formula from scratch, advancing time-honored beauty practices for fast-paced, modern life.
Discover Tatcha’s secret Japanese rituals that cleanse, soothe, & nourish skin.
How to purchase
You can purchase their products from Amazon.
- Shop Tatcha in Amazon.com
List from Avg. Customer Review on Amazon
Tatcha Original Aburatorigami
All-natural abaca leaf sheets absorb excess oil without disturbing makeup for petal fresh skin anytime, anywhere. The blotting sheets will not steal moisture from the skin and leave a glowing, matte finish with 23 karat gold flecks to clear away shine. Powder-free. Fragrance-free. Pulp-free.
TATCHA Classic Rice Enzyme Powder for Combination Skin
Exfoliates without harsh abrasives for effortless baby-soft skin. A water-activated enzyme powder of rice bran, papaya + HADASEI-3 Bioactive Complex. Reveals skin’s natural gleam. Classic formula for normal/combination skin Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested. Paraben Free. Made in Japan with natural ingredients More
TATCHA 1-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
The glowing skin and flowing hair unique to Anko, the camellia harvesting women of Oshima Island, were a mystery to most outsiders. But not to the geisha, who have used this oil for centuries to remove performance makeup without stripping skin. It is one of their greatest secrets – used for centuries to ensure optimal health of hair, nails and skin, camellia oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, and very mild on the skin. Centuries of experience have created the perfect cleanser for your everyday beauty routine.
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
This silky liquid spray-on moisturizer of squalane, red algae, and HADASEI-3 bioactive complex can be misted anytime for a boost of soothing hydration, resulting in dewy, luminous skin. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. The specially designed pump evenly distributes a lightweight mist that is perfect as a setting spray, instantly softening and smoothing without streaking or disturbing makeup. This spray can also can be used to refresh bare skin or cosmetics throughout the day, without buildup or residue.
Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder for Sensitive Skin
This creamy, water-activated enzyme powder effortlessly releases debris from skin, leaving it polished and baby soft in an instant. Optimally conditions skin to receive benefits of any treatment product used in conjunction with it. Made with dokudami to help soothe active skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Gold Camellia Beauty Oil Travel Size
Tatcha GOLD CAMELLIA BEAUTY OIL TRAVEL SIZE 10 ml / 0.34 fl. oz
You can find more variety beauty products from list below.
- Shop Tatcha in Amazon.com
Watch the “The Tatcha Journey” video here.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (15 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (10 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (6 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (5 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (5 views)
- Sumita Optical Glass Europe GmbH - Optisches Glas, Precision Molding, Funktionsglas, Sonstige (5 views)
- Japanese Organic Miso Manufacture - Hikari Miso International, Inc. (4 views)