- Company: Takasago Fluidic Systems
- Street: 1900 West Park Drive, Suite 280
- City/Town/Village: Westborough
- State/Prefecture: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 01581
- Phone: +1-508-983-1434
- Website: http://www.takasago-fluidics.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: 10/06/2014 1:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have contributed to the development of its main adopted field of analyzers from the perspective of fluid mechanics by offering an expertise accumulated over many years and solution-oriented product proposals. Analyzers in cutting-edge fields such as medical diagnosis, environmental measurement, specific substance detection e.g. protein, and quality management including food safety are indispensable for the preservation of people’s health and the maintenance of a beautiful environment in the earth. Every day, Takasago products are playing an active role inside these analyzers. We hope to contribute to the international society by setting targets at a global level and by continuing to manufacture high quality and high performance products.
Takasago has a wide range of precise fluidic control related components such as solenoid valves, pinch valves, air-operated valves, diaphragm pumps, syringe pumps, peristaltic pumps, piezoelectric micro pumps, manifolds, fluid chips and fittings etc. These products are used in a variety of fields such as diagnosis equipment, environmental measurement devices, many kinds of scientific analysis applications, medical apparatuses, inkjet printers, and fuel cells etc. and so their wetted materials are selected to be compatible with special fluids such as chemicals, solvents, and analysis samples. In addition to supply of our existing stand alone products, Takasago’s ability to customize existing products in order to meet a customer’s requirements is one of our greatest strengths. We can manufacture a fluid module by combining several different components.
- Takasago Valves
Takasago Electric, Inc. currently has in excess of 5000 kinds of valves and specializes in order-made designs to further meet individual needs of our customers. Our field of expertise is miniature and highly chemically inert solenoid valves. The products listed below represent only a part of our product range. If you can’t find the valve you require, please feel free to contact us. We will propose the best product to meet your requirements.
- Micro Pumps
We have a lineup of piezoelectric micro pumps, pen-type syringe pumps, miniature peristaltic pumps, solenoid metering pumps, etc, which are very small and lightweight. These are suitable for micro fluidic delivery. Our pumps contribute to miniaturization of customers equipment and they can be used in various sorts of applications.
- Manifolds and Microfluidic Chips
The use of a manifold for the plumbing between individual valves and pumps can bring compact installation of components, a decrease in plumbing and a reduction in flow-path length. We can propose manifolds to meet your requirements by variations such as material and manufacturing processes etc. Chips with fine channels can offer competitive prices in mass production quantities through bonding injection-moulded plastic plates or resin films. For this reason, these chips are suitable for use as disposable testing chips.
- Product Videos
Here you can download demonstration videos on various fluidic devices, such as micro pumps, valves, microfluidic modules, flow control systems, etc. These videos will help you understand how our products work.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (7 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (4 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- IPPUDO - Berkeley (2 views)
- Creating energy from waste - Hitachi Zosen Inova AG (2 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (2 views)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Offers Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment, Mowers, UTV (2 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (2 views)
- Shabuway - San Jose (2 views)