- Company: Takara Bio USA, Inc.
- Street: 1290 Terra Bella Ave.
- City/Town/Village: Mountain View
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94043
- Phone: (650) 919-7300
- Website: http://www.clontech.com/
- Contact: OrdersUS@takarabio.com
- Listed: 02/15/2018 10:44 am
- Expires: 117 days, 6 hours
Takara Bio USA, Inc. (formerly Clontech Laboratories, Inc.), a wholly owned subsidiary of Takara Bio Inc., develops, manufactures, and distributes a wide range of kits, reagents, and instruments for life science research under the Takara®, Clontech®, and Cellartis® brands. Takara Bio USA is part of a company that holds a leadership position in the global market and is committed to improving the human condition through biotechnology. Our mission is to develop high-quality innovative tools and services to accelerate discovery.
Key products include SMARTer® NGS kits; SMARTer™ and SmartChip™ automation systems; high-performance qPCR and PCR reagents (including Takara Ex Taq®, Takara LA Taq®, Titanium®, and Advantage® enzymes); Cellartis stem cell services, culture systems, cell lines, and reagents; the innovative In-Fusion® cloning system; Guide-it™ gene editing tools; Tet-based inducible gene expression systems; Capturem™ protein purification solutions; and Living Colors® fluorescent proteins.
These and other products support applications including studies of gene regulation and function by a variety of methods including NGS; analyses of protein interaction, localization, and activity; drug discovery research and toxicity testing; development of clinical diagnostic assays; plant and food research; and stem cell research.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (18 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (10 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (9 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (7 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (7 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (4 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (4 views)
- Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. (3 views)
- B-Bridge International, Inc. - Provide Life Science Technologies of the World (3 views)