- Company: Taisei Lamick USA, Inc.
- Street: 1801 Howard St., Unit D,
- City/Town/Village: Elk Grove Village
- State/Prefecture: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 60007
- Phone: 847-258-3283
- Website: http://www.taiseilamick.com
- Contact: 847-258-3283
- Listed: 04/04/2014 12:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Taisei Lamick line of innovative plastic films, combined with our revolutionary high-speed auto fillers, provide exceptional quality and productivity in liquid and paste packaging.
Japan Headquarters: Taisei Lamick Co., Ltd.
Taisei Lamick Advantages
- Increased Productivity – Faster Running Speeds and Fewer Defects
- Fast and Easy Operation – Control Pitch with the Push of a Button
- Durable Films – Low Defect Rates
Taisei Lamick’s exclusive film technology, original sealant materials and custom lamination process uniquely respond to today’s diverse and complex demands, including production performance, useability, flexibility, economic efficiency, filling ability, sterilization conditions and more. Our fillers and films may be used independently of one another, however we recommend that they be used together. When integrated, our auto fillers and films achieve the fastest processing speeds in the industry.
- Liquid Packaging Machines
Our line of DANGAN III Liquid Packaging Machines is revolutionizing the industry. Compatible with traditional as well as uniquely original sauce packet creations, the DANGAN III achieves high-speed liquid pouch filling – with very low defect/spoilage rates. Recognized internationally, DANGAN III automatic liquid fill machines provide exceptional productivity, quality, stability and ease of operation, as well as throughput up to four times the speed of conventional machines.
- Peripheral Devices
Our peripheral devices are designed to further automate and streamline your pouch filling machine. Featuring state-of-the-art technology, these accessories will enhance the performance and efficiency of your liquid packaging process.
Liquid Packaging Film
Taisei Lamick Liquid Packaging Film meets the high quality and productivity demands of today’s liquid packaging processors. The quality and strength of our film allows for significantly higher filling speeds over sustained periods of time. Films used in conjunction with DAGAN III Liquid Packaging Machines result in even faster production times.
Our film has very tight seal strength and a very low defect rate. This makes the film ideal for packaging viscous liquids. The film is puncture resistant and spoilage resistant.
Taisei Lamick Liquid Packaging Film Benefits:
- Less Defects
- Easy and Quick Changeovers
- Higher Sustainable Speeds
- Maximizes Benefits of Dangan III Machines
- Can Improve Performance of Current Machine
- Ship to most users in United States
- High Cost: Performance Ratio
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (17 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (14 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (12 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (6 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (4 views)
- Power Japan Plus (US Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (4 views)
- PanaHome Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A Home-Building Company in Malaysia (4 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (4 views)
- Japan Society of Boston (3 views)
- Imuraya USA, Inc. - Unique and Healthy Japanese Style Sweet (3 views)