- Company: Sysmex America
- Street: 577 Aptakisic Road
- City/Town/Village: Lincolnshire
- State/Prefecture: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 60069
- Website: https://www.sysmex.com/us/
- Listed: 12/16/2013 12:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sysmex America, Inc. distributes and supports a diverse portfolio of best-in-class, in vitro diagnostic hematology and clinical laboratory products in the U.S., Canada and Latin America. It is the U.S. regional office of Sysmex Corporation, a trusted world leader in clinical laboratory solutions that optimize efficiency, operations and financial performance in the lab, located in Kobe, Japan. Sysmex is reshaping the healthcare of tomorrow at the clinical laboratory level by transcending the boundaries of diagnostic science and serving as the pulse of reliable, accountable care.
We expand the boundaries of diagnostic science, while developing tools and systems to help our customers respond to increasing demands and diminishing resources.
Sysmex was the first company to:
- Market an immature granulocyte count
- Bring the diode laser to hematology
- Use fluorescent flow cytometry for more accurate and sensitive counting of nucleated red blood cells
- Hematology: Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics
Our hematology analyzers meet the high standards clinical laboratories expect and require. Each analyzer with the Sysmex name is designed and manufactured by Sysmex. We are proud of our reputation for providing you with the highest rated and most advanced hematology diagnostics.
Sysmex introduced its first blood counter in 1963. In 1988, we helped advance the industry with the first automated hematology system that combined cell analysis with slide-making staining. Sysmex was the first company to use fluorescent flow cytometry and cell counting methods to reliably detect abnormal samples and reduce false positive results. Using a diode laser bench, fluorescent flow cytometry provides the sensitivity needed for measuring and differentiating cell types in whole blood and body fluid samples.
Today, laboratory professionals continue to rank* Sysmex hematology analyzers the most reliable year after year. We continue our tradition? of innovation and dedication to excellence by offering a broad line of hematology systems to laboratories in acute and non-acute care settings.
- Urinalysis: Unattended Efficiency
Sysmex introduced the world’s first fully automated urine particle analyzer in 1995 and transformed visual urinalysis, a time-consuming and labor-intensive procedure. In 1998, the company launched the first of its easy to use Sysmex® UF-Series analyzers, the Sysmex UF-100™ fully automated urine cell analyzer, to perform routine urine formed element analysis. Advanced Sysmex automated urine particle analyzers use laser-based fluorescent flow cytometry to provide results you can trust. They operate unattended, allowing laboratory technologists to concentrate on more complex tasks.
- Hemostasis: Accuracy and Precision
Sysmex introduced its first automated blood coagulation analyzer in 1986. In 1995, Sysmex entered into a worldwide distribution alliance with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of reagents for blood coagulation analysis, Dade Behring (now part of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics). With Sysmex coagulation analyzers, labs can accurately and precisely measure the factors required to stop bleeding and identify possible abnormalities that could lead to excessive bleeding or thrombosis.
- Information Systems: Sysmex WAM™
With increasing demands and a shrinking labor pool, you need to invest in tools and technology that will assist in solving problems while continuing to support safety and quality measures.
Sysmex WAM, used by nearly 400 labs and healthcare facilities in the US and Canada, is middleware designed and developed by Sysmex to help you derive the utmost performance from your Sysmex automation solutions. Sysmex Professional Services offer experienced resources to provide clinical and informatics expertise during initial implementation and beyond.
Top Ads Today
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (4 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (3 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (2 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (2 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (2 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (2 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (2 views)
- Descente Athletic Americas Inc. - Japanese Premium Athletic Apparel Brand (2 views)
- Grand Seiko Corporation of America - Seiko's Luxury Watch Brand "Grand Seiko" (2 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (2 views)