Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. – We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries
- Company: Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc.
- Street: 3832 E. Watkins St.
- City/Town/Village: Phoenix
- State/Prefecture: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 85034
- Phone: (602) 659-2500
- Website: http://www.sumikamaterials.com
- Listed: 04/11/2014 2:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. located in Phoenix Arizona. In 2003, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd. purchased the assets of ATMI’s GaAs epiwafer business and formed two new companies in Japan and the U.S. to strengthen its position in the market. Sumika Electronic Materials has been chartered to serve the global Semiconductor, Electronics, and IT-related industries.
InGaP HBT, LED, Diodes, pHEMT, Solar Cell Development, Specification of LCP & PES Engineering Polymers, Development of Photoresist & SDM process materials
Our Current Divisions / Core Competencies:
- Epitaxial Manufacturing
Our 50,000 square foot facility includes over 6,000 square feet of clean room space to produce gallium arsenide epitaxial wafers for the Compound Semiconductor market worldwide. Compound Semiconductor epitaxial wafers are used in a variety of commercial applications including: wireless communications, LED manufacturing and solar energy conversion.
- Grinding of PES Modified Resins:
In 2013, our company started a state of the art grinding facilities, which will primarily be used for modified PES resins for the aerospace and other composite industries.
- Photoresists and Chemistry:
Our company serves as the base of US operations and customer support for Sumitomo Chemical’s photoresist business, which includes Dry and immersion type Arf, Krf, NEB and i-line resists. It also services customers for other products such as photoresist ancillaries. Activities include development, sales, distribution, technical support, and global specification.
- Super Engineering Plastics:
Our company serves as the base of US operations and customer support for Sumitomo Chemical’s engineering plastics business. This includes a full line of Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) and Polyethersulfone (PES) resins.
- Optical Sheets and Polarizing Films:
Our company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical Ltd., in conjunction with Sumitomo Chemical’s global network develops and distributes various products such as color filter, polarizing film, optical sheets, and light guide plate into several display applications in the USA.
- New Business Ventures:
Our company has created new value added services to enhance Sumitomo Chemical’s presence with their US customers. This includes raw material sourcing for Sumitomo Chemical and providing distribution/logistics for other IT Related subsidiaries to do business in the USA.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Writing instrument company – Pilot Corporation of America (Pilot Pen)
- TOPPAN USA Georgia Plant – Manufacture of Transparent Barrier Films
- Japan Information & Culture Center (JICC)
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Office & Home Appliance Manufacturer – Brother International
Top Ads Today
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - US Branch Office (6 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (4 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (4 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (2 views)
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (2 views)
- Sushi Time (2 views)
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas (2 views)
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series) (2 views)
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (2 views)