Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. – We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries
- Company: Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc.
- Street: 3832 E. Watkins St.
- City/Town/Village: Phoenix
- State/Prefecture: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 85034
- Phone: (602) 659-2500
- Website: http://www.sumikamaterials.com
- Listed: 04/11/2014 2:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. located in Phoenix Arizona. In 2003, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd. purchased the assets of ATMI’s GaAs epiwafer business and formed two new companies in Japan and the U.S. to strengthen its position in the market. Sumika Electronic Materials has been chartered to serve the global Semiconductor, Electronics, and IT-related industries.
InGaP HBT, LED, Diodes, pHEMT, Solar Cell Development, Specification of LCP & PES Engineering Polymers, Development of Photoresist & SDM process materials
Our Current Divisions / Core Competencies:
- Epitaxial Manufacturing
Our 50,000 square foot facility includes over 6,000 square feet of clean room space to produce gallium arsenide epitaxial wafers for the Compound Semiconductor market worldwide. Compound Semiconductor epitaxial wafers are used in a variety of commercial applications including: wireless communications, LED manufacturing and solar energy conversion.
- Grinding of PES Modified Resins:
In 2013, our company started a state of the art grinding facilities, which will primarily be used for modified PES resins for the aerospace and other composite industries.
- Photoresists and Chemistry:
Our company serves as the base of US operations and customer support for Sumitomo Chemical’s photoresist business, which includes Dry and immersion type Arf, Krf, NEB and i-line resists. It also services customers for other products such as photoresist ancillaries. Activities include development, sales, distribution, technical support, and global specification.
- Super Engineering Plastics:
Our company serves as the base of US operations and customer support for Sumitomo Chemical’s engineering plastics business. This includes a full line of Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) and Polyethersulfone (PES) resins.
- Optical Sheets and Polarizing Films:
Our company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical Ltd., in conjunction with Sumitomo Chemical’s global network develops and distributes various products such as color filter, polarizing film, optical sheets, and light guide plate into several display applications in the USA.
- New Business Ventures:
Our company has created new value added services to enhance Sumitomo Chemical’s presence with their US customers. This includes raw material sourcing for Sumitomo Chemical and providing distribution/logistics for other IT Related subsidiaries to do business in the USA.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (15 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (10 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (7 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Sumita Optical Glass Europe GmbH - Optisches Glas, Precision Molding, Funktionsglas, Sonstige (5 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (5 views)
- Japanese Organic Miso Manufacture - Hikari Miso International, Inc. (4 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. - We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries (4 views)