- Company: Sugimoto America
- Street: 2859 152nd Avenue NE, Suite 9G
- City/Town/Village: Redmond
- State/Prefecture: Washington
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 98052
- Website: http://www.sugimotousa.com
- Listed: 01/09/2014 12:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sugimoto America is a complete supplier of Japanese green tea and a subsidiary of Sugimoto Seicha, a Japanese green tea company founded in 1946. We strive to provide the highest quality products and services, and our team in Seattle sales office is ready to support you. Please call, email or visit us.
Sugimoto Japanese green teas are world renowned for their distinctive bold flavors derived from the traditional Japanese steam processing method (Fukamushi), and from using only the highest quality premium tea-leaves.
Our Tea Maestro, Hiroyuki Sugimoto, has been the recipient of Japan’s highest Green Tea Connoisseur Award at the National Blind Tasting Championship. Our leading farmer has also received prestigious Prime Minister Award for its superior quality of tea leaves.
Tea quality is determined by tea farmers. Our Tea Maestro has selected 11 artisan farmers in his local area of Shizuoka prefecture. He and his farmers work toward the same goal — to produce the highest quality green tea possible.
All of our products are traditional Japanese green tea which is blended by the Tea Maestro Sugimoto. Our packaged products are produced with the three most popular green teas in Japan.
- Sen Cha
For over three centuries Sen Cha has been Japan’s favorite green tea. Sen Cha is a premium tea renowned for its balance of sweetness and bitterness.
Ingredients: tea leaves
- Hoji Cha
Our Hoji Cha is roasted Kuki Cha (twig tea) while many others are roasted Ban Cha (late-harvest Sen Cha). Twigs have very nice sweetness and fragrance. Its pleasing flavor and low caffeine content make it appealing to tea drinkers of all ages.
Ingredients: tea leaves, twigs
- Genmai Cha
This is a special blend of green tea, roasted brown rice and stone-milled green tea called Matcha. Matcha adds smoothness and beautiful color to the tea. This is our best-seller.
Ingredients: tea leaves, brown rice, powdered green tea (Matcha)
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Aural Sonic – Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology
- Hitachi Data Systems Corporation – For the Best Business and Infrastructure Environment
- Kumon North America, Inc.
- MORI SEIKI Manufacturing USA, Inc. – Produces High-Quality Machine in North America
- U.S.-Japan Council – Headquarters
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (7 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (4 views)
- Komenuka Bijin & NS-K - Japanese Beauty Products: Skin Care & Hair Care (4 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (3 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (3 views)
- Find Your Best Sportswear - ASICS America Corporation (3 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (3 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (3 views)