- Company: Subaru of America, Inc.
- Street: 2235 Marlton Pike W
- City/Town/Village: Cherry Hill
- State/Prefecture: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 08002
- Listed: 09/01/2016 12:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Subaru of America, Inc. (SOA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subaru Corporation of Japan. Headquartered at a zero-landfill office in Cherry Hill, N.J., the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of more than 620 retailers across the United States.
All Subaru products are manufactured in zero-landfill production plants and Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. is the only U.S. automobile production plant to be designated a backyard wildlife habitat by the National Wildlife Federation.
SOA is guided by the Subaru Love Promise, which is the company’s vision to show love and respect to everyone, and to support its communities and customers nationwide. Over the past 20 years, SOA has donated more than $120 million to causes the Subaru family cares about, and its employees have logged more than 40,000 volunteer hours. As a company, Subaru believes it is important to do its part in making a positive impact in the world because it is the right thing to do.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Astroscale Pte. Ltd. – We tackle the problems of space debris for space developments
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. – World’s Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer
- Kawasaki Motors Corp., USA
- Yokogawa India Ltd. – Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions
- Japanese finest organic and natural foods distributor – Japan Gold USA
Top Ads Today
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (4 views)
- Shin-Etsu Polymer America, Inc. - Global Manufacturing of Electronics Industry (3 views)
- Nissan Chemical America Corporation - Santa Clara Office (3 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (2 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (2 views)
- REGiMMUNE Inc. - A biotechnology company developing novel medicines with immune regulating technology (1 views)
- Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. - Inspire the Next (1 views)
- ASICS DEUTSCHLAND GMBH (1 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (1 views)
- Subaru of America, Inc. (1 views)