- Company: Subaru of America, Inc.
- Street: 2235 Marlton Pike W
- City/Town/Village: Cherry Hill
- State/Prefecture: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 08002
- Listed: 09/01/2016 12:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Subaru of America, Inc. (SOA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subaru Corporation of Japan. Headquartered at a zero-landfill office in Cherry Hill, N.J., the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of more than 620 retailers across the United States.
All Subaru products are manufactured in zero-landfill production plants and Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. is the only U.S. automobile production plant to be designated a backyard wildlife habitat by the National Wildlife Federation.
SOA is guided by the Subaru Love Promise, which is the company’s vision to show love and respect to everyone, and to support its communities and customers nationwide. Over the past 20 years, SOA has donated more than $120 million to causes the Subaru family cares about, and its employees have logged more than 40,000 volunteer hours. As a company, Subaru believes it is important to do its part in making a positive impact in the world because it is the right thing to do.
Are you Subaru lover? Check it out Subaru gear and parts below!
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (18 views)
- Automotive parts supplier - Heritage Products Inc. (5 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (4 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (4 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - US Branch Office (4 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (4 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (4 views)
- We want to spread the goodness of miso in the US - Marukome USA (4 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (3 views)
- Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation - Japanese Photographic Equipment Company (3 views)