- Company: Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (SIA)
- Street: 5500 Indiana 38
- City/Town/Village: Lafayette
- State/Prefecture: Indiana
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 47905
- Phone: (765) 449-1111
- Website: http://subaru-sia.wixsite.com/indiana
- Listed: 05/09/2018 11:53 pm
- Expires: 112 days, 23 hours
Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (SIA), a subsidiary of Subaru Corporation, is home of North American Subaru production. Models built at the Lafayette, Indiana plant include the Subaru Legacy, Subaru Outback and Subaru Impreza. In 2018, the Subaru Ascent will be added to SIA’s production line. SIA employs over 5,600 Associates, and every Associate is committed to quality, safety and environmental stewardship.
An industry leader in environmental stewardship, SIA was the first auto assembly plant in America to achieve zero landfill status, and SIA’s entire 832-acre site has been designated a Backyard Wildlife Habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. SIA’s community outreach programs include providing charitable contributions and corporate sponsorships, hosting charitable events on-site, donating vehicles and vehicle parts to educational institutions and encouraging Associate volunteerism, which supports hundreds of non-profit organizations and schools throughout Indiana annually.
Are you Subaru lover? Check it out Subaru gear and parts below!
Top Ads Today
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (31 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (21 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (15 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (10 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (8 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (7 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (6 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (6 views)
- Nippon Sharyo U.S.A. - Railroad Car Manufacturer (6 views)
- We want to spread the goodness of miso in the US - Marukome USA (5 views)