- Street: 5600 Mowry School Road, Suite 320
- City/Town/Village: Newark
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94560
- Website: http://shinpoly.com
- Listed: 04/21/2013 12:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shin-Etsu Polymer was established in 1960 as a subsidiary of Shin-Etsu Chemical – an industry leader in PVC and semiconductor silicone products. With its core technologies of PVC and silicone rubber processing, Shin-Etsu Polymer develops and supplies a variety of products to leading companies in consumer electronics, electric components, semiconductor, automotive and construction markets worldwide through its corporate global network.
Our mission is to meet customers’ demands, as well as develop and supply high-value products to the market by using our high-quality materials compound and processing technologies.
Shin-Etsu Polymer is now recognized as the premier business partner by industry leaders worldwide.
Shin-Etsu Polymer develops and produces a range of electro-mechanical components, mechanical parts and optical parts for the electronics industry. All products are designed and produced to custom requirements in production facilities spread over the world. The global presence of Shin-Etsu offers short communication lines, made in market, cost efficiency and short response times and makes our product fully fit to custom requirements in technical, commercial and logistic sense.
As the world’s top leader for keypads Shin-Etsu is delivering keypads for cellular phones, computers, mobile terminals and automotive electronic equipment. With extensive R&D Shin-Etsu is always looking for state of the art keypad technologies.
Trend in today’s technology is an ever-decreasing scale and increasing functional integration. Within electronics equipment, these results in fine pitch connections and low resistance, high frequencies and high current density requirements.
- By Application:
Shin-Etsu Polymer offers total solutions derived from time proven competence. Please review application examples that illustrate the actual usage of Shin-Etsu Polymer.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (15 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (15 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (11 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (7 views)
- Polarized Lenses CR39 - YS America (6 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (6 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (5 views)
- Hitachi Data Systems Corporation - For the Best Business and Infrastructure Environment (5 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)
- Grand Seiko Corporation of America - Seiko's Luxury Watch Brand "Grand Seiko" (4 views)