- Company: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
- Street: 7102 Riverwood Drive
- City/Town/Village: Columbia
- State/Prefecture: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 21046
- Website: http://www.ssi.shimadzu.com
- Listed: 08/31/2013 11:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shimadzu provides a broad range of analytical instruments indispensable for research, development, and quality control in a variety of fields. Our high-level, sophisticated instruments include chromatographs, spectrometers, and elemental and surface analysis systems. We also provide a broad range of high-precision physical testing and measuring technology that is essential for product development and quality assurance.
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments (SSI) is the American subsidiary of Shimadzu Corporation, headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Founded in 1875, Shimadzu is a $2 billion multinational corporation with three major divisions: Medical Diagnostics, Aerospace/Industrial, and Analytical Instruments. The Analytical Division is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of analytical instrumentation and environmental monitoring equipment. In addition to Japan, Shimadzu products are manufactured in China, the Philippines, the U.K., and in Portland, Oregon. International sales, service, and technical support facilities are located in Germany, Singapore, Australia, China, Brazil, and Turkey, with numerous regional offices and distributors worldwide.
In 1975, SSI corporate headquarters was established in Columbia, Maryland to provide analytical solutions to a wide range of laboratories in North, Central, and parts of South America. In the U.S., SSI has a network of more than 50 locations providing local and regional sales, service, and technical support.
A more detailed listing of Shimadzu history, can be found here at our global site.
Product Service and Support
The goal of the Shimadzu product support staff is to ensure our customers’ success with their instruments. Highly trained field service technicians, strategically located throughout the country, are equipped to enable fast and efficient response to any situation. They are supported by experienced product engineers and applications specialists at the Shimadzu Technical Support Center in Columbia, MD.
- Gas Chromatography
- Liquid Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
- Liquid Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometry
- Data Management & Software
- Elemental Analysis
- Life Science Lab Instruments
- Total Organic Carbon Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Particle Size Analysis
- Materials Testing & Inspection
Top Ads Today
- American Children's Dream Company - Bandai America (23 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (14 views)
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc. - USA Headquarters (8 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (6 views)
- Precision System Science USA - Innovative Automation Tool for Genomics and Proteomics (5 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (5 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (5 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (5 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (4 views)
- TOTO USA, Inc. – World's Largest Plumbing Products Manufacturer (4 views)