- Company: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
- Street: 7102 Riverwood Drive
- City/Town/Village: Columbia
- State/Prefecture: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 21046
- Website: http://www.ssi.shimadzu.com
- Listed: 08/31/2013 11:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shimadzu provides a broad range of analytical instruments indispensable for research, development, and quality control in a variety of fields. Our high-level, sophisticated instruments include chromatographs, spectrometers, and elemental and surface analysis systems. We also provide a broad range of high-precision physical testing and measuring technology that is essential for product development and quality assurance.
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments (SSI) is the American subsidiary of Shimadzu Corporation, headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Founded in 1875, Shimadzu is a $2 billion multinational corporation with three major divisions: Medical Diagnostics, Aerospace/Industrial, and Analytical Instruments. The Analytical Division is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of analytical instrumentation and environmental monitoring equipment. In addition to Japan, Shimadzu products are manufactured in China, the Philippines, the U.K., and in Portland, Oregon. International sales, service, and technical support facilities are located in Germany, Singapore, Australia, China, Brazil, and Turkey, with numerous regional offices and distributors worldwide.
In 1975, SSI corporate headquarters was established in Columbia, Maryland to provide analytical solutions to a wide range of laboratories in North, Central, and parts of South America. In the U.S., SSI has a network of more than 50 locations providing local and regional sales, service, and technical support.
A more detailed listing of Shimadzu history, can be found here at our global site.
Product Service and Support
The goal of the Shimadzu product support staff is to ensure our customers’ success with their instruments. Highly trained field service technicians, strategically located throughout the country, are equipped to enable fast and efficient response to any situation. They are supported by experienced product engineers and applications specialists at the Shimadzu Technical Support Center in Columbia, MD.
- Gas Chromatography
- Liquid Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
- Liquid Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometry
- Data Management & Software
- Elemental Analysis
- Life Science Lab Instruments
- Total Organic Carbon Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Particle Size Analysis
- Materials Testing & Inspection
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Aural Sonic – Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology
- Writing instrument company – Pilot Corporation of America (Pilot Pen)
- Kirimachi Ramen
- Institute for Creative Integration – A design strategy and innovation studio.
- Inoac USA, Inc. – Head Office
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (23 views)
- Aural Sonic - Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology (13 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (12 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley (12 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (11 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (11 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (10 views)
- Writing instrument company - Pilot Corporation of America (Pilot Pen) (10 views)
- Manufactures and sells distilled spirits - Beam Suntory (10 views)
- Asahi Kasei Plastics North America - Manufacture of plastic compounds for OEMs (9 views)