Seiko Watch of America LLC (Seiko Corporation of America) was established in 1970 to market Seiko-branded timepieces. Based in New Jersey, the company has flagship stores in the New York and Miami. Those stores “Seiko Boutiques” showcase a number of hand-crafted, limited edition timepieces, previously only available in Japan, as well as a selection of watches from our premium collections. Its services include repairs, replacements, and adjustments.
The company also handles the service of various collections, such as Grand Seiko, Astron, Prospex Master Series, Prospex, Coutura, Sportura, Premier, Tressia, Le Grand Sport, Recraft Series, Galante, Ananta, and Credor branded products. Seiko Corporation of America operates as a subsidiary of Grand Seiko Corporation of America.
You can purchase Seiko’s products on online-shop below
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (12 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (10 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (4 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (4 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (3 views)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Offers Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment, Mowers, UTV (3 views)
- Umitron Pte., Ltd. - Install Sustainable Aquaculture on Earth (3 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (3 views)
- Nitto Americas, Inc. - We offer the pressure sensitive adhesive tape products (3 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (3 views)