Sanko is a select shop selling Japanese dishes and kitchen supplies from Japan. It opened at the northeast end of Japantown’s Buchanan Street Mall in 1982, and JPT AMERICA, INC. became the owner of Sanko in 2016, the store was renewal open like a gallery style.
Sanko has a variety of unique Japanese traditional pottery, cups, dishes, chopsticks, knives & forks, lunch boxes, kids tableware, and even gifts and accessories. There are also expensive limited items that are hard to get even in Japan, and of course they had a reasonably priced items a lot. You can enjoy to find lovely products in a wide range of prices and tableware.
You can purchase Sanko’s products on their online-shop
Gold Leaf Sake Cup
Japanese traditional art craft of beautiful glass sake cup. The gold leaf is sprinkled in the glass and it enhances the overall look of the cup.
Kiriko Sake Cup
It is a glass craft that gives incisions of various patterns to the surface of glass.
Leaf Pattern Plate Blue
Japanese traditional pattern. This leaf pattern is for the health growth of children.
Simple pattern and light bowl for soba, udon, ramen and donburi.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (19 views)
- NNR Global Logistics USA Inc. - Global Logistics and Transportation Services (10 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (9 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (8 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (8 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (4 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (4 views)
- Lupicia Pacific, Inc. - We offer 400 kinds of Fresh Tea throughout the year (4 views)
- Furukawa Electric LatAm S.A. (4 views)
- Sara's Tea Caddie - Importing and Distributing Finest Japanese Teas (4 views)