REGiMMUNE Inc. – A biotechnology company developing novel medicines with immune regulating technology
- Company: REGiMMUNE Inc
- Street: 4800 Great America Pkwy 222
- City/Town/Village: Santa Clara
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95054
- Website: http://www.regimmune.com
- Listed: 08/25/2013 1:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
REGiMMUNE Corporation is a private biopharmaceutical company developing innovative solutions for treating immune disorders caused by nonspecific and/or excessive immune reactions. REGiMMUNE uses its proprietary technology platform, reVax (reverse vaccination), to target immune tolerance against specific disease-causing antigens through induction of regulatory T cells (Treg). This technology has potential applications in a number of immune system disorders and diseases including Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD), type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), multiple sclerosis (MS) and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
Currently, the company has one clinical-stage compound in a Phase I/II trial in the United States (RGI-2001) as a treatment for GvHD associated with hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and has a second product in preclinical development (RGI-3001) as a new treatment for T1DM. In addition, it has a number of well-differentiated compounds in its research-stage pipeline.
In healthy individuals, the normal immune system works to protect humans from disease-causing viruses, bacterium, and cancers; or foreign antigens such as peanuts, wheat and tree pollens. Conventional immunosuppressants have several significant side effects associated with long-term administration including risk of infection, toxicity and relapse. Products developed with ReVax technology are expected to reduce or eliminate such side effects as well as reduce long-term treatment.
For further information please visit our website.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (17 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (11 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (11 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (9 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (6 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Sumita Optical Glass Europe GmbH - Optisches Glas, Precision Molding, Funktionsglas, Sonstige (5 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (5 views)