REGiMMUNE Inc. – A biotechnology company developing novel medicines with immune regulating technology
- Company: REGiMMUNE Inc
- Street: 4800 Great America Pkwy 222
- City/Town/Village: Santa Clara
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95054
- Website: http://www.regimmune.com
- Listed: 08/25/2013 1:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
REGiMMUNE Corporation is a private biopharmaceutical company developing innovative solutions for treating immune disorders caused by nonspecific and/or excessive immune reactions. REGiMMUNE uses its proprietary technology platform, reVax (reverse vaccination), to target immune tolerance against specific disease-causing antigens through induction of regulatory T cells (Treg). This technology has potential applications in a number of immune system disorders and diseases including Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD), type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), multiple sclerosis (MS) and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
Currently, the company has one clinical-stage compound in a Phase I/II trial in the United States (RGI-2001) as a treatment for GvHD associated with hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and has a second product in preclinical development (RGI-3001) as a new treatment for T1DM. In addition, it has a number of well-differentiated compounds in its research-stage pipeline.
In healthy individuals, the normal immune system works to protect humans from disease-causing viruses, bacterium, and cancers; or foreign antigens such as peanuts, wheat and tree pollens. Conventional immunosuppressants have several significant side effects associated with long-term administration including risk of infection, toxicity and relapse. Products developed with ReVax technology are expected to reduce or eliminate such side effects as well as reduce long-term treatment.
For further information please visit our website.
Top Ads Today
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (9 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (6 views)
- PanaHome Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A Home-Building Company in Malaysia (5 views)
- TDK Corporation of America - Provides Electronic Components such as EMC and Ferrites (5 views)
- ORIX Corporation USA - Headquarters Dallas, Texas (3 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (3 views)
- Takara Bio USA, Inc. - Develops, manufactures, and distributes pharmaceutical products (3 views)
- YONEX USA - The World Leader in Golf, Tennis and Badminton Equipment (2 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (2 views)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series (2 views)