- Company: Precision System Science USA
- Street: 5673 W. Las Positas Blvd Suite 202
- City/Town/Village: Pleasanton
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94588
- Website: http://www.pssbio.com
- Listed: 07/25/2013 10:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Precision System Science USA, formerly PSS Bio Instruments, provides genome and proteomic researchers solutions for highly reliable process automation tools so that they can get the RESULTS that they need.
We have launched our Next Generation Sequencing reagents on our 8G Compact instrument system and our geneLead fully automated sample to answer platform. These new products join our current products that include automated DNA / RNA / Micro Array/ Proteomics sample preparation and purification platforms using magnetic particle based reagents.
With our OEM partners and through direct sales, we strive to offer automation solutions to assist researchers and clinicians complete their analysis work with maximum efficiency. Precision System Science, USA supports our clients through a team of highly responsive sales, service and support staff who are ready to assist in meeting the challenges faced by today’s medical practitioners.
- Products Genomics
Paramagnetic beads have attracted considerable attention and have been used for a variety of genomic and proteomic applications. A key feature of magnetic beads is that they can be easily captured from liquid and re-suspended in liquid by attaching and detaching from a magnet, respectively. Furthermore, the surface of the bead may be modified to capture a specific target. PSS has developed and patented MAGTRATION® Technology for automated DNA/RNA purification, and has commercialized a variety of systems utilizing this technology.
In addition, recently PSS has expanded Magtration® Technology into Proteomics applications.
- Products Proteomics
Highly versatile, PSS technology and robot expertise has translated into a series of Protein Purification and Protein Synthesis instruments for the laboratory.
The unique protein purification and protein synthesis instruments are available for your consideration.
Since inception, PSS has developed global OEM partnerships, first in the immunoassay area and then incorporating our proprietary biomagnetic technology to create automated molecular sample preparation and purification solutions. Medium and low throughput platforms have been available through our current OEM partners with over 4000 units being sold to date worldwide. For more details, click here.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (9 views)
- PanaHome Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A Home-Building Company in Malaysia (5 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (4 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- ASICS FRANCE S.A.S (4 views)
- Seibu Giken America, Inc. - Desiccant Dehumidifier (3 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (3 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc. - Headquarters (2 views)
- KYOCERA Solar, Inc. - Supplier of environmentally sound, solar electric energy solutions (2 views)