- Company: YS America
- Street: 1555 Bayshore Highway, Suite 100
- City/Town/Village: Burlingame
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94010
- Website: http://ysamerica.com/
- Listed: 03/15/2014 12:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
YS America’s photochromic polarized lenses are developed based on our polycarbonate polarized lens technology. Our photochromic dye is spread in the polycarbonate layer, not coated on the surface of the lenses. It means the photochromic function will not be destroyed by the scratches or any damages on lens surface.
Different from other photochromic Polarized lenses in the market, our base lenses are thermoformed polycarbonate polarized lenses, which means the price is cheaper than Injection Molded polycarbonate lenses, NXT or other urethane based photochromic polarized lenses. This product allows you to provide your customers the latest sunglass lens technology with the reasonable price level.
Photochromic Polarized Lenses Specification
Size: 50 x 78mm
Lens TL% before activation: 33.74%
About YS America
YS America provide wide range of eyewear related products from lens monomer to finished lens with strong connection to global chemical industry.
We have especially strong sales function of polarized lens and related products. We offer finished sunglass lens with a wide variety of colors and shapes as well as wide array of coating and polarized films.
Top Ads Today
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- Seibu Giken America, Inc. - Desiccant Dehumidifier (2 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (2 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (2 views)
- Photochromic Polarized Lenses – YS America (2 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (2 views)
- Beard Papa's - San Mateo (1 views)
- Net Service Ventures - We help identify disruptive new technology innovations (1 views)
- Canycom USA, Inc. - A leader in the carrier market (1 views)
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (1 views)