- Company: YS America
- Street: 1555 Bayshore Highway, Suite 100
- City/Town/Village: Burlingame
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94010
- Website: http://ysamerica.com/
- Listed: 03/15/2014 12:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
YS America’s photochromic polarized lenses are developed based on our polycarbonate polarized lens technology. Our photochromic dye is spread in the polycarbonate layer, not coated on the surface of the lenses. It means the photochromic function will not be destroyed by the scratches or any damages on lens surface.
Different from other photochromic Polarized lenses in the market, our base lenses are thermoformed polycarbonate polarized lenses, which means the price is cheaper than Injection Molded polycarbonate lenses, NXT or other urethane based photochromic polarized lenses. This product allows you to provide your customers the latest sunglass lens technology with the reasonable price level.
Photochromic Polarized Lenses Specification
Size: 50 x 78mm
Lens TL% before activation: 33.74%
About YS America
YS America provide wide range of eyewear related products from lens monomer to finished lens with strong connection to global chemical industry.
We have especially strong sales function of polarized lens and related products. We offer finished sunglass lens with a wide variety of colors and shapes as well as wide array of coating and polarized films.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (5 views)
- Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. (4 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (4 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (3 views)
- Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. - We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries (3 views)
- Japan's No. 1 direct skincare company - DHC USA Inc. (3 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (3 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (2 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (2 views)
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas (2 views)