- Street: 980 Knox Street
- City/Town/Village: Torrance
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90502
- Website: http://www.phitenusa.com
- Listed: 01/19/2014 2:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Phiten was born from technology developed by Yoshihiro Hirata in body care and support items designed for patients of his chiropractic clinic in Japan. The popularity of these products quickly spread by word of mouth and demand grew to the point that Hirata quit his private practice and began developing his products to offer to the public. After years of extensive research and development, Hirata established Phiten as a company in 1983. From that point forward, Phiten grew rapidly throughout Japan and the surrounding region.
By 1998, Phiten had expanded into the U.S., offering an assortment of products in both the categories of sports and beauty. The Yuko Beauty Salon opened in Beverly Hills, California, offering a full-service salon experience as well as selling Phiten body support products and sport accessories. In 2002, Phiten opened a corporate retail store on the island of Oahu in Honolulu, Hawaii. Later in 2002, the company opened a store in Torrance, Calif. and a store in Seattle, Wash. in 2003.
In 2001, AQUA-TITANIUM® was developed, which allowed Phiten technology to be applied to a wide variety of materials. Most notably, this allowed the application of Phiten technology to fabric, which in turn made way for the creation of the iconic Titanium Necklace (known as the “RAKUWA” necklace in Japanese). The necklace became an ubiquitous item on the field at the 2002 World Cup and soon began appearing on the necks of baseball players, golfers, runners and many other professional athletes worldwide.
Today in the U.S., Phiten products are available online and are carried in over 13 major sporting goods retailers across the country. Its product lines contain officially licensed products by the Major League Baseball. The wide range of products are used by elite athletes across all sports, including baseball, basketball, football, running and golf.
Phiten was established around the principles of health and well-being. Through years of dedicated research, we have developed a number of wellness technologies around these core principles and continue our efforts to develop innovative products utilizing our highly versatile technologies.
The core of Phiten technology is in our Aqua Metals – metals that are broken down into microscopic particles dispersed in water. Every product features Phiten technology: from our signature necklaces, performance apparel, to our sports care items like body supports, tape and lotion. We tailor our products for everyone, from hardcore athletes to weekend warriors, to get them through the daily grind and to support a healthy and active lifestyle.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Imuraya USA, Inc. – Unique and Healthy Japanese Style Sweet
- FDK AMERICA, INC., – Dallas Office
- Pasona N A, Inc. (San Jose) – Jobs in USA for Japanese English Bilinguals
- Creating energy from waste – Hitachi Zosen Inova AG
- Relo Redac. Inc. – San Francisco
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (35 views)
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (11 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (7 views)
- Mitsui High-Tech USA Inc. - We offer grinder parts, stamping products and precision tools. (6 views)
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (4 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (3 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (3 views)
- Mol Logistics USA Inc. (2 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (2 views)
- FDK SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. (2 views)