OSG USA, INC. is located in Irving, TX and is a subsidiary of OSG Corporation. OSG Corporation was founded in 1938 and is a publicly held company headquartered in Toyokawa, Japan.
OSG is a leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills, and indexable cutting tools. OSG’s extensive line of high technology cutting tools features exclusive metallurgy, cutting geometries and proprietary surface treatments to help increase productivity, reliability and tool life. OSG also serves the fastener industry by offering a complete line of thread rolling, flat, cylindrical, planetary, rack and trim dies.
Top Ads Today
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (6 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (3 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (2 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (2 views)
- Automotive parts supplier - DENSO International America (2 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (2 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) - Fujitsu America (1 views)