OSG USA, INC. is located in Irving, TX and is a subsidiary of OSG Corporation. OSG Corporation was founded in 1938 and is a publicly held company headquartered in Toyokawa, Japan.
OSG is a leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills, and indexable cutting tools. OSG’s extensive line of high technology cutting tools features exclusive metallurgy, cutting geometries and proprietary surface treatments to help increase productivity, reliability and tool life. OSG also serves the fastener industry by offering a complete line of thread rolling, flat, cylindrical, planetary, rack and trim dies.
Top Ads Today
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (10 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (8 views)
- American Children's Dream Company - Bandai America (7 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (6 views)
- Automotive parts supplier - DENSO International America (5 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (4 views)
- Infrared, visible, and ultraviolet light devices - Hamamatsu Corporation (4 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (4 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (4 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (4 views)