OSG USA, INC. is located in Irving, TX and is a subsidiary of OSG Corporation. OSG Corporation was founded in 1938 and is a publicly held company headquartered in Toyokawa, Japan.
OSG is a leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills, and indexable cutting tools. OSG’s extensive line of high technology cutting tools features exclusive metallurgy, cutting geometries and proprietary surface treatments to help increase productivity, reliability and tool life. OSG also serves the fastener industry by offering a complete line of thread rolling, flat, cylindrical, planetary, rack and trim dies.
Top Ads Today
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (14 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- SunBridge USA - We help startups and international companies to build local partnerships (8 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (5 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)
- ARKRAY USA (3 views)
- Nissan Chemical America Corporation - Houston Office (2 views)
- One Pot Shabu Shabu (2 views)