OSG USA, INC. is located in Irving, TX and is a subsidiary of OSG Corporation. OSG Corporation was founded in 1938 and is a publicly held company headquartered in Toyokawa, Japan.
OSG is a leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills, and indexable cutting tools. OSG’s extensive line of high technology cutting tools features exclusive metallurgy, cutting geometries and proprietary surface treatments to help increase productivity, reliability and tool life. OSG also serves the fastener industry by offering a complete line of thread rolling, flat, cylindrical, planetary, rack and trim dies.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (35 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (27 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (21 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (16 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (13 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (12 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (11 views)
- Tri-Arrows Aluminum Inc. - Manufacturing of rolled aluminium can sheet (10 views)
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (9 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (8 views)