OSG USA, INC. is located in Irving, TX and is a subsidiary of OSG Corporation. OSG Corporation was founded in 1938 and is a publicly held company headquartered in Toyokawa, Japan.
OSG is a leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills, and indexable cutting tools. OSG’s extensive line of high technology cutting tools features exclusive metallurgy, cutting geometries and proprietary surface treatments to help increase productivity, reliability and tool life. OSG also serves the fastener industry by offering a complete line of thread rolling, flat, cylindrical, planetary, rack and trim dies.
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (16 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (16 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (9 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (6 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)
- Koyo Corporation of U.S.A. - Bringing world-class quality bearings to a whole new level (6 views)
- YONEX USA - The World Leader in Golf, Tennis and Badminton Equipment (5 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (4 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (4 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (4 views)