OSG USA, INC. is located in Irving, TX and is a subsidiary of OSG Corporation. OSG Corporation was founded in 1938 and is a publicly held company headquartered in Toyokawa, Japan.
OSG is a leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills, and indexable cutting tools. OSG’s extensive line of high technology cutting tools features exclusive metallurgy, cutting geometries and proprietary surface treatments to help increase productivity, reliability and tool life. OSG also serves the fastener industry by offering a complete line of thread rolling, flat, cylindrical, planetary, rack and trim dies.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (18 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (17 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (14 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (14 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (14 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (12 views)
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (12 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (11 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (11 views)
- MORI SEIKI Manufacturing USA, Inc. - Produces High-Quality Machine in North America (11 views)