OSG USA, INC. is located in Irving, TX and is a subsidiary of OSG Corporation. OSG Corporation was founded in 1938 and is a publicly held company headquartered in Toyokawa, Japan.
OSG is a leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills, and indexable cutting tools. OSG’s extensive line of high technology cutting tools features exclusive metallurgy, cutting geometries and proprietary surface treatments to help increase productivity, reliability and tool life. OSG also serves the fastener industry by offering a complete line of thread rolling, flat, cylindrical, planetary, rack and trim dies.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (46 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (15 views)
- Dynax America Corporation - Manufacturer of automatic transmission components; friction disks, mating plates and assemblies (7 views)
- Florida Delegation, Southeast U.S. - Japan Association (7 views)
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (JCCNC) (6 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)
- Canycom USA, Inc. - A leader in the carrier market (5 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (5 views)
- ASICS EUROPE B.V. (4 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (4 views)