OSG USA, INC. is located in Irving, TX and is a subsidiary of OSG Corporation. OSG Corporation was founded in 1938 and is a publicly held company headquartered in Toyokawa, Japan.
OSG is a leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills, and indexable cutting tools. OSG’s extensive line of high technology cutting tools features exclusive metallurgy, cutting geometries and proprietary surface treatments to help increase productivity, reliability and tool life. OSG also serves the fastener industry by offering a complete line of thread rolling, flat, cylindrical, planetary, rack and trim dies.
Top Ads Today
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (8 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (7 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (6 views)
- Japanese Soba Noodle Shop - Ringer Hut SOBAYA LANAI (5 views)
- FDK ELECTRONICS GMBH (5 views)
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. - EMI/RFI shielding components (5 views)
- Japan Society of Northern California (4 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (4 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (3 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (3 views)