OSG USA, INC. is located in Irving, TX and is a subsidiary of OSG Corporation. OSG Corporation was founded in 1938 and is a publicly held company headquartered in Toyokawa, Japan.
OSG is a leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills, and indexable cutting tools. OSG’s extensive line of high technology cutting tools features exclusive metallurgy, cutting geometries and proprietary surface treatments to help increase productivity, reliability and tool life. OSG also serves the fastener industry by offering a complete line of thread rolling, flat, cylindrical, planetary, rack and trim dies.
Top Ads Today
- American Showa Inc. - Suspension systems for motorcycles, shock absorbers and power steering systems for automobiles (4 views)
- Japan Center Malls (San Francisco’s Japantown) (2 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (2 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (2 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (2 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (2 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (2 views)
- Japan Society (NYC) (2 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (1 views)