Founded in 1981 in New York City as the U.S. subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, ORIX USA has transformed into a diversified financial company with the ability to provide investment capital and asset management services to clients in the corporate, real estate and municipal finance sectors.
ORIX Corporation USA (ORIX USA) is a Dallas-based financial services firm that has been providing innovative capital solutions that clients need to propel their business to the next level since 1981. With over 900 employees spanning more than 30 offices across the U.S. and Brazil, ORIX USA and its family of companies have $57 billion of assets under management, administration and servicing (including $8.6 billion held by the company and its subsidiaries).
Its parent company, ORIX Corporation, is a Tokyo-based, publicly owned international financial services company with operations in 38 countries and regions worldwide. ORIX Corporation is listed on the Tokyo (8591) and New York Stock Exchanges (IX).
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (56 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (35 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (11 views)
- Japanese Soba Noodle Shop - Ringer Hut SOBAYA LANAI (8 views)
- Power Japan Plus (US Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (7 views)
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (6 views)
- Aoi Tea Company - World's leading matcha manufacturer (6 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (6 views)
- Pork Flavor Noodle "Nagasaki Champon" - Ringer Hut Saratoga Store (6 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)