Founded in 1981 in New York City as the U.S. subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, ORIX USA has transformed into a diversified financial company with the ability to provide investment capital and asset management services to clients in the corporate, real estate and municipal finance sectors.
ORIX Corporation USA (ORIX USA) is a Dallas-based financial services firm that has been providing innovative capital solutions that clients need to propel their business to the next level since 1981. With over 900 employees spanning more than 30 offices across the U.S. and Brazil, ORIX USA and its family of companies have $57 billion of assets under management, administration and servicing (including $8.6 billion held by the company and its subsidiaries).
Its parent company, ORIX Corporation, is a Tokyo-based, publicly owned international financial services company with operations in 38 countries and regions worldwide. ORIX Corporation is listed on the Tokyo (8591) and New York Stock Exchanges (IX).
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (353 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (15 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (11 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division (7 views)
- Aural Sonic - Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology (7 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (6 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (5 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (5 views)
- Creating energy from waste - Hitachi Zosen Inova AG (5 views)