- Company: OFS Fitel, LLC
- Street: 2000 Northeast Expressway
- City/Town/Village: Norcross
- State/Prefecture: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 30071
- Phone: +1 888 342 3743
- Website: http://www.ofsoptics.com
- Listed: 09/15/2017 12:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
OFS is a world-leading designer, manufacturer and provider of optical fiber, optical fiber cable, connectivity, FTTx and specialty photonics solutions. Our marketing, sales, manufacturing and research teams provide forward-looking, innovative products and solutions in areas including Communications, Medicine, Industrial Networking, Sensing, Aerospace and Defense applications. We provide reliable, cost effective optical solutions to enable our customers to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s digital and energy consumers and businesses.
Headquartered founded in 2001 in Norcross, GA, OFS is a premier provider of optical fiber solutions with global presence. The company operates facilities in Avon, Connecticut; Carrollton, Georgia; Somerset, New Jersey; and Sturbridge, Massachusetts; as well as in Denmark, Germany and Russia. OFS also has sales offices and representatives around the world.
As of November 16, 2001, OFS Fitel, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (9 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (5 views)
- Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. (4 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (3 views)
- Japan's No. 1 direct skincare company - DHC USA Inc. (3 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (3 views)
- Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. - We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries (3 views)
- Innovative non-destructive testing instruments - Olympus NDT Canada (2 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (2 views)