- Company: OFS Fitel, LLC
- Street: 2000 Northeast Expressway
- City/Town/Village: Norcross
- State/Prefecture: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 30071
- Phone: +1 888 342 3743
- Website: http://www.ofsoptics.com
- Listed: 09/15/2017 12:51 pm
- Expires: 206 days, 9 hours
OFS is a world-leading designer, manufacturer and provider of optical fiber, optical fiber cable, connectivity, FTTx and specialty photonics solutions. Our marketing, sales, manufacturing and research teams provide forward-looking, innovative products and solutions in areas including Communications, Medicine, Industrial Networking, Sensing, Aerospace and Defense applications. We provide reliable, cost effective optical solutions to enable our customers to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s digital and energy consumers and businesses.
Headquartered founded in 2001 in Norcross, GA, OFS is a premier provider of optical fiber solutions with global presence. The company operates facilities in Avon, Connecticut; Carrollton, Georgia; Somerset, New Jersey; and Sturbridge, Massachusetts; as well as in Denmark, Germany and Russia. OFS also has sales offices and representatives around the world.
As of November 16, 2001, OFS Fitel, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (16 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (6 views)
- PanaHome Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A Home-Building Company in Malaysia (5 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (4 views)
- SANKO Kitchen Essentials - Selected Japanese Tableware in Japantown (4 views)
- ASICS FRANCE S.A.S (4 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (4 views)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc. - Headquarters (3 views)
- Seibu Giken America, Inc. - Desiccant Dehumidifier (3 views)
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. - EMI/RFI shielding components (3 views)