- Company: Noevir U.S.A., Inc.
- Street: 1095 Main Street
- City/Town/Village: Irvine
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 92614
- Phone: (949) 660-1111
- Website: https://www.noevirusa.com
- Listed: 10/17/2018 4:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Established in 1978, Noevir has become one of the leading direct sales companies in the world. With a philosophy of blending science and nature to create the most effective, natural-to-the-skin products available, the company has gained worldwide attention, and subsequently, an impressive global consumer base. Through our numerous certified R&D facilities, we are constantly searching for new and effective ingredients to further improve our high-end products.
Noevir U.S.A. Inc. engages in the research, development, and manufacture of herbal skincare and personal care products. It offers skincare, cosmetic, color, and nutritional products, as well as hair, body, and bath care products. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Irvine, California with additional offices in Hawaii and New Jersey. Noevir U.S.A. Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Noevir Holding of America, Inc.
You can purchase their products on online-shop below
Top Ads Today
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (30 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (23 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (14 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (11 views)
- Daifuku North America Holding Company - Global leader of innovative material handling technology (11 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (10 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (10 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (9 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)