- Company: NNR Global Logistics USA Inc.
- Street: 450 East Devon Site 260
- City/Town/Village: Itasca
- State/Prefecture: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 60143
- Website: http://www.nnrusa.com
- Listed: 02/13/2014 3:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Smartest Route Between Two Points
Around the world, more people are getting to know NNR. With offices and partners dotting the globe, we’ve become known for our user-friendly mix of local knowledge and global perspective. Shippers rely on us for a customized approach to meeting their air, ocean and 3rd party logistics needs. Crucial to meeting those needs more effectively is our development of advanced information technology for your logistics.
What differentiates NNR from other logistics providers?
Stability – NNR is a subsidiary of the Nishitetsu Group which was founded 101 years ago in Japan. Nishitetsu is the largest bus operator in Japan, and generates diversified revenues from train operations, hotel chains, and global logistics services. Over the years, Nishitetsu has grown organically which has supported development of long term business partnerships with our customers. Many of our key employees have been with NNR for 10, 15, or 20 years.
Global Reach, Local Touch – NNR has a network of offices and agents that provides global coverage for virtually any logistics requirements. Even with our global portfolio of service coverage, NNR hasn’t lost sight of the need to engage each customer with a local relationship. Wherever your supply chain reaches, NNR has people on the ground to assist you.
Quality – Our company’s Japanese roots drive a culture of quality throughout our organization. NNR employees around the world are committed to exceeding customers’ expectations with the highest levels of service quality possible.
Technology – NNR’s global network of offices all run their operations on PowerNET, NNR’s enterprise logistics system. By using one single-instance global system, our employees can easily collaborate to serve our customers and solve problems as they arise. Although we pride ourselves in delivering flexible local solutions for customers, PowerNET allows us to deliver consistent and repeatable processes and outcomes globally for each customer.
Top Ads Today
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (21 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (12 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (10 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (7 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (6 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (6 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (6 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Precision System Science USA - Innovative Automation Tool for Genomics and Proteomics (4 views)
- Asahi Kasei Plastics North America - Manufacture of plastic compounds for OEMs (4 views)