- Company: Nitto Americas, Inc.
- Street: 300 Frank W Burr Blvd.
- City/Town/Village: Teaneck
- State/Prefecture: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 07666
- Phone: 800-755-8273
- Website: http://www.nittousa.com
- Contact: Toll free: 800-755-8273
- Listed: 04/23/2014 4:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nitto is a global pioneer of state of the art technology. Founded in 1918 to produce electrical insulation materials, Nitto has grown to be a leader in the energy materials, industrial tapes, environmental solution, optronics, and life sciences markets.
Nitto contributes to the daily lives of individuals and the future of industry with our ability to generate innovative and unique solutions. Our proprietary technologies turn ocean water into drinking water, make transportation safer, create sharper LCD displays, and keep homes warm and dry, among others. Innovation and originality are important parts of our company values, and we never stop inventing.
Nitto made its appearance in the Americas in 1969, and has since been providing services in increasingly broad markets: Electronics, Automobile, Aerospace, Housing and Construction, Metal Processing, Paper Industries, Alternative Energies, Appliances, Health Science, and more.
Products by Industry:
Nitto offers the most diverse selection of pressure sensitive adhesive tape products each designed with a specific use and industry in mind.
Nitto has extensive experience in what we consider a core market: supplying high-quality pressure-sensitive products that meet the stringent demands and numerous specifications of the aerospace industry.
For over 40 years vehicle manufacturers have come to trust Nitto as a partner to maximize efficiency, reduce mass, and contribute to growing environmental concerns.
Nitto offers electrical tape, film and PET products for bundling and wrapping coils and transformers. Our combination and tape cloth products can be used as insulation in motors, power distribution and power generation applications, as well as solar power, wind generation, and satellite communications components.
- Housing and Construction
Over 40 years ago Nitto invented a protective film and our flagship protective film product, Nitto SPV 224 (or Blue Nitto), which continues to serve as the industry standard for long term UV protection of glass, extrusions, and other various substrates in the market.
- Metal Fabrication
Metal substrates need surface protection film to eliminate damage during processing, shipment, and installation. Nitto Denko SPV is manufactured to provide protection during the toughest fabrication and most extreme shipping and installation conditions.
Optoelectronics is an ever growing and changing industry. We are constantly working on building the right tape products that can be used in various applications throughout the vast array of electronic devices associated with Optoelectronics.
- Paper and Printing
Paper mills, pressrooms, and converters around the world have come to rely on Nitto tape products for reliable, consistent performance. Nitto offers the assistance, training, and tape products you need to ensure the highest possible splice efficiency.
- Semi Conductor
Semiconductor tape and film materials are the foundation of modern electronics, including radio, computers, telephones, and many other devices. Nitto has developed many tape and film products to work in such markets.
The transportation sector is generally the largest and most important sector of most national economies. Nitto’s Transportation Division focuses exclusively on equipment used to transport people, goods, and services on land and sea.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (29 views)
- American Children's Dream Company - Bandai America (20 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (19 views)
- Sony Electronics Inc. (14 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (10 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (6 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (6 views)
- Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation - Japanese Photographic Equipment Company (6 views)
- ZENRIN USA, INC. - Leader in global mapping (5 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (5 views)