- Company: Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc.
- Street: 2001 West Rosecrans Ave.
- City/Town/Village: Gardena
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90249
- Phone: 323-321-6453
- Website: http://www.nissinfoods.com
- Contact: http://www.nissinfoods.com/contact
- Listed: 10/09/2017 12:03 am
- Expires: 229 days, 20 hours
Nissin Food Products Co. Ltd. was established by Momofuku Ando in 1958, who invented the first instant ramen noodle to Japan. In 1970, they established Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. in Gardena, California introducing ramen noodles to the U.S consumers. In 1971 the company invented Cup Noodles, and revolutionized the industry by making it possible to package, prepare and serve noodles all in the same container. For nearly 60 years, Nissin Foods has been providing consumers with quick and delicious meal solutions.
In the U.S., Nissin Foods USA develops and markets a variety of products including Hot & Spicy®, Chow Mein, Cup Noodles®, Ramen Bowl, RAOH®, Souper Meal® and Top Ramen® uniquely positioning them to meet the needs of today’s busy lifestyles. The company’s corporate philosophy inspires commitment to taste, convenience and quality.
You can purchase Nissin Foods’ products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (16 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (6 views)
- PanaHome Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A Home-Building Company in Malaysia (5 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (4 views)
- SANKO Kitchen Essentials - Selected Japanese Tableware in Japantown (4 views)
- ASICS FRANCE S.A.S (4 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (4 views)
- Precision System Science USA - Innovative Automation Tool for Genomics and Proteomics (3 views)
- Seibu Giken America, Inc. - Desiccant Dehumidifier (3 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (3 views)