- Company: Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc.
- Street: 2001 West Rosecrans Ave.
- City/Town/Village: Gardena
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90249
- Phone: 323-321-6453
- Website: http://www.nissinfoods.com
- Contact: http://www.nissinfoods.com/contact
- Listed: 10/09/2017 12:03 am
- Expires: 350 days, 11 hours
Nissin Food Products Co. Ltd. was established by Momofuku Ando in 1958, who invented the first instant ramen noodle to Japan. In 1970, they established Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. in Gardena, California introducing ramen noodles to the U.S consumers. In 1971 the company invented Cup Noodles, and revolutionized the industry by making it possible to package, prepare and serve noodles all in the same container. For nearly 60 years, Nissin Foods has been providing consumers with quick and delicious meal solutions.
In the U.S., Nissin Foods USA develops and markets a variety of products including Hot & Spicy®, Chow Mein, Cup Noodles®, Ramen Bowl, RAOH®, Souper Meal® and Top Ramen® uniquely positioning them to meet the needs of today’s busy lifestyles. The company’s corporate philosophy inspires commitment to taste, convenience and quality.
You can purchase Nissin Foods’ products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- NSK Americas Headquarters – We are a global supplier of industrial bearings
- Florida Delegation, Southeast U.S. – Japan Association
- Morinaga America Foods, Inc.
- Draper Nexus Venture Partners – Silicon Valley
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Top Ads Today
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - US Branch Office (6 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (4 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (4 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Sushi Time (2 views)
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series) (2 views)
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas (2 views)
- Takara Sake USA Inc. - No1 selling sake brand "Sho Chiku Bai" in the USA (2 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (2 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (1 views)