- Company: Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc.
- Street: 2001 West Rosecrans Ave.
- City/Town/Village: Gardena
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90249
- Phone: 323-321-6453
- Website: http://www.nissinfoods.com
- Contact: http://www.nissinfoods.com/contact
- Listed: 10/09/2017 12:03 am
- Expires: 55 days, 1 hour
Nissin Food Products Co. Ltd. was established by Momofuku Ando in 1958, who invented the first instant ramen noodle to Japan. In 1970, they established Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. in Gardena, California introducing ramen noodles to the U.S consumers. In 1971 the company invented Cup Noodles, and revolutionized the industry by making it possible to package, prepare and serve noodles all in the same container. For nearly 60 years, Nissin Foods has been providing consumers with quick and delicious meal solutions.
In the U.S., Nissin Foods USA develops and markets a variety of products including Hot & Spicy®, Chow Mein, Cup Noodles®, Ramen Bowl, RAOH®, Souper Meal® and Top Ramen® uniquely positioning them to meet the needs of today’s busy lifestyles. The company’s corporate philosophy inspires commitment to taste, convenience and quality.
You can purchase Nissin Foods’ products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (12 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Astroscale Pte. Ltd. - We tackle the problems of space debris for space developments (6 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (6 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (6 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (5 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (4 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (4 views)
- Nitto Americas, Inc. - We offer the pressure sensitive adhesive tape products (4 views)