- Company: Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc.
- Street: 2001 West Rosecrans Ave.
- City/Town/Village: Gardena
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90249
- Phone: 323-321-6453
- Website: http://www.nissinfoods.com
- Contact: http://www.nissinfoods.com/contact
- Listed: 10/09/2017 12:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nissin Food Products Co. Ltd. was established by Momofuku Ando in 1958, who invented the first instant ramen noodle to Japan. In 1970, they established Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. in Gardena, California introducing ramen noodles to the U.S consumers. In 1971 the company invented Cup Noodles, and revolutionized the industry by making it possible to package, prepare and serve noodles all in the same container. For nearly 60 years, Nissin Foods has been providing consumers with quick and delicious meal solutions.
In the U.S., Nissin Foods USA develops and markets a variety of products including Hot & Spicy®, Chow Mein, Cup Noodles®, Ramen Bowl, RAOH®, Souper Meal® and Top Ramen® uniquely positioning them to meet the needs of today’s busy lifestyles. The company’s corporate philosophy inspires commitment to taste, convenience and quality.
You can purchase Nissin Foods’ products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- SunBridge USA - We help startups and international companies to build local partnerships (18 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (8 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (7 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series (4 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (3 views)
- Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. - Leading Developer of Ophthalmology Equipments (3 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (3 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (3 views)
- Fuji Vegetable Oil, Inc. - Developing New Food Products Based on Oils and Soy Proteins (3 views)