In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (6 views)
- Leading provider of diagnostic imaging products - FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA (1 views)
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas (1 views)
- Japanese Cuisine - Tokimeite Restaurant London (1 views)
- Philo – Japanese "Oshibori Concept" to global market for Advertisement! (1 views)
- MORI SEIKI Manufacturing USA, Inc. - Produces High-Quality Machine in North America (1 views)
- Nissan North America (1 views)