In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (3 views)
- Nippon Magnetics USA, Inc. - Magnetic Separation Equipments (3 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (2 views)
- Honda Aircraft Company - The world’s most advanced light business jet (2 views)
- Noevir U.S.A., Inc. - Japanese skincare, cosmetics and nutritional supplement products (2 views)
- Den's Tea, Inc. - Japanese green tea specialist for green tea novices to fanatics (1 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (1 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (1 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (1 views)