In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (20 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (20 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (19 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (18 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (15 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (10 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (10 views)
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (7 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (6 views)
- Sysmex America, Inc. - Global Leader in Clinical Diagnostic Hematology (5 views)