In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (12 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (9 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (8 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (7 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division (6 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (5 views)
- Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. - We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries (4 views)
- Industry-leading Robotics - FANUC America Corporation (3 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (3 views)