In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- MORI SEIKI Manufacturing USA, Inc. - Produces High-Quality Machine in North America (11 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (8 views)
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series) (7 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation - Japanese Photographic Equipment Company (7 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (5 views)
- Japan's No. 1 direct skincare company - DHC USA Inc. (5 views)
- Kuraray America, Inc. - Global leader in specialty chemical, fiber, resin, and film production (5 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (4 views)