In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (15 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (10 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (5 views)
- Sumita Optical Glass Europe GmbH - Optisches Glas, Precision Molding, Funktionsglas, Sonstige (5 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- True World Foods, LLC. - Over 30 Years Experience in the Seafood Business (4 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Japanese Organic Miso Manufacture - Hikari Miso International, Inc. (4 views)