In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- TOA Electronics, Inc. – West Coast Headquarters – Manufacturing Premier Audio Products
- Ajinomoto India Private Limited
- 岐阜精器（佛岡）五金制品有限公司 | GPC (Fogang) Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Writing instrument company – Pilot Corporation of America (Pilot Pen)
- Japanese finest organic and natural foods distributor – Japan Gold USA
Top Ads Today
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (28 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (4 views)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series (3 views)
- NNR Global Logistics USA Inc. - Global Logistics and Transportation Services (3 views)
- CyberAgent America, Inc. - Developer of Social Games and Online Entertainment Communities (2 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (2 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (2 views)
- FDK TAIWAN LTD. (2 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (2 views)
- Tri-Arrows Aluminum Inc. - Manufacturing of rolled aluminium can sheet (2 views)