In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese finest organic and natural foods distributor - Japan Gold USA (11 views)
- Imuraya USA, Inc. - Unique and Healthy Japanese Style Sweet (3 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (3 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (2 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (2 views)
- Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. (2 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (2 views)
- SANKO Kitchen Essentials - Selected Japanese Tableware in Japantown (2 views)
- True World Foods, LLC. - Over 30 Years Experience in the Seafood Business (2 views)
- Fukuoka Center for Overseas Commerce in America (1 views)