In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (16 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (13 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (10 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division (9 views)
- REGiMMUNE Inc. - A biotechnology company developing novel medicines with immune regulating technology (7 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (7 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (7 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (6 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (6 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (6 views)