In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Instant Ramen Noodle Maker - Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. (16 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (10 views)
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation - International Management and Technology Consulting Firm (6 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (6 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (5 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (4 views)
- Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation - Japanese Photographic Equipment Company (4 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division (3 views)
- Takara Sake USA Inc. - No1 selling sake brand "Sho Chiku Bai" in the USA (3 views)