In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (13 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (10 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (9 views)
- NNR Global Logistics USA Inc. - Global Logistics and Transportation Services (6 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (6 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Sysmex America, Inc. - Global Leader in Clinical Diagnostic Hematology (5 views)
- Nitto Americas, Inc. - We offer the pressure sensitive adhesive tape products (5 views)
- SANKO Kitchen Essentials - Selected Japanese Tableware in Japantown (5 views)
- NSK Americas Headquarters - We are a global supplier of industrial bearings (5 views)