In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (34 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (7 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (4 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (4 views)
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series) (3 views)
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. - EMI/RFI shielding components (3 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - US Branch Office (3 views)
- Leading provider of diagnostic imaging products - FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA (2 views)
- Nissan Chemical America Corporation - Santa Clara Office (2 views)
- Nissan North America (2 views)