In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer – KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc.
- Japanese Cuisine – Tokimeite Restaurant London
- Infrared, visible, and ultraviolet light devices – Hamamatsu Corporation
- Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. – Headquarters
- Kurita Europe GmbH
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (6 views)
- Pork Flavor Noodle "Nagasaki Champon" - Ringer Hut Saratoga Store (4 views)
- Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. - Leading Developer of Ophthalmology Equipments (3 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (3 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- NNR Global Logistics USA Inc. - Global Logistics and Transportation Services (2 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (2 views)
- Institute for Creative Integration - A design strategy and innovation studio. (2 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (2 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - US Branch Office (2 views)