In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (21 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (17 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (14 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (7 views)
- Japan Information & Culture Center (JICC) (6 views)
- Polarized Lenses CR39 - YS America (6 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (6 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (6 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (5 views)
- Hitachi Data Systems Corporation - For the Best Business and Infrastructure Environment (5 views)