In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (36 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (30 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (21 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (16 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (14 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (14 views)
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (11 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (11 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (11 views)
- Tri-Arrows Aluminum Inc. - Manufacturing of rolled aluminium can sheet (10 views)