In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (8 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (7 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (6 views)
- FDK ELECTRONICS GMBH (5 views)
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. - EMI/RFI shielding components (5 views)
- Japanese Soba Noodle Shop - Ringer Hut SOBAYA LANAI (4 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (4 views)
- Japan Society of Northern California (4 views)
- ZENRIN USA, INC. - Leader in global mapping (3 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (3 views)