In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (30 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)
- Canon Europe Ltd - World-Leading Innovator and Provider of Imaging Solutions (2 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (2 views)
- Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. - Inspire the Next (2 views)
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (2 views)
- Jalux Americas Inc. - Developing a business mainly related to aviation and general trading (2 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (2 views)
- Nissan North America (2 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (2 views)