In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- American Showa Inc. - Suspension systems for motorcycles, shock absorbers and power steering systems for automobiles (4 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (3 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (2 views)
- Okayama University Silicon Valley Office (OUSVO) (2 views)
- Takara Sake USA Inc. - No1 selling sake brand "Sho Chiku Bai" in the USA (2 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (2 views)
- Nippon Sharyo U.S.A. - Railroad Car Manufacturer (2 views)
- Japan Society (NYC) (2 views)
- Japan Center Malls (San Francisco’s Japantown) (2 views)
- Canycom USA, Inc. - A leader in the carrier market (2 views)