In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Draper Nexus Venture Partners – Silicon Valley
- A leading manufacturer in the printer – Epson America, Inc.
- SunBridge USA – We help startups and international companies to build local partnerships
- Japanese luxury skincare born from pure, proven ingredients – Tatcha
- Inoac USA, Inc. – Head Office
Top Ads Today
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (11 views)
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc. - Manufacturing of fluoropolymer resins and compounds, and specialty chemicals (6 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (6 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (6 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (5 views)
- 岐阜精器（佛岡）五金制品有限公司 | GPC (Fogang) Industrial Co., Ltd. (5 views)
- Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. - Inspire the Next (4 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (3 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (3 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)