In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (37 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (18 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (10 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (8 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (7 views)
- Descente Athletic Americas Inc. - Japanese Premium Athletic Apparel Brand (5 views)
- Find Your Best Sportswear - ASICS America Corporation (4 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (4 views)
- Canon Europe Ltd - World-Leading Innovator and Provider of Imaging Solutions (4 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (4 views)