In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (24 views)
- American Children's Dream Company - Bandai America (17 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (14 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Sony Electronics Inc. (7 views)
- Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation - Japanese Photographic Equipment Company (6 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (5 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (5 views)
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation - International Management and Technology Consulting Firm (4 views)
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (JCCNC) (4 views)