In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (13 views)
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (9 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (6 views)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series (4 views)
- Tri-Arrows Aluminum Inc. - Manufacturing of rolled aluminium can sheet (3 views)
- CyberAgent America, Inc. - Developer of Social Games and Online Entertainment Communities (2 views)
- 100% Authentic Japanese WAGYU beef - Tajimaya UK Ltd. (2 views)
- Focus America Corporation - We provide "Made in Japan" craftsmanship products (2 views)
- Japan Information & Culture Center (JICC) (2 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (2 views)