In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010.
Nissan North America was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee with subsidiaries in Mississauga, Canada; San Diego, California; and Mexico. It has production plants in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee; and Canton, Mississippi. Nissan North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (18 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (17 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (15 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (14 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (14 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (13 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (12 views)
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (12 views)
- MORI SEIKI Manufacturing USA, Inc. - Produces High-Quality Machine in North America (11 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (11 views)