Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (NSSMC), the famous Japan-based steel manufacturer, has established new company in Vietnam, named “Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd”(NPV), for the production of steel pipe piles and steel pipe sheet piles etc., jointly with Vietnam Steel Corporation, and ﬁve Japanese trading companies (Metal One Corporation, Sumitomo Corporation, Marubeni-ltochu Steel Inc, Hanwa Co., Ltd. and Nippon Steel & Sumikin Bussan Corporation.)
NPV has obtained an investment license No.492022000184 from the authority (BIZA: Ba Ria-Vung Tau Industrial Zones Authority) on 18th June 2010, and has started operation of the factory in May 2011.
This is the ﬁrst production base of NSSMC’s steel for construction uses outside of Japan. East Asian countries, in which NSSMC has been endeavoring to promote steel-based construction materials, are now entering an era of structural steel materials.
We are conﬁdent that this investment in Vietnam to create a local supply capability will accelerate the growth in consumption of structural steel materials.
- Steel Pipe Piles
Having a large bearing capacity and enable short-term construction, widely being used for civil engineering structures, such as bridges and harbor facilities, along with the foundations of building construction such as that for regular buildings and power plants.
- Steel Pipe Sheet Piles
Steel pipe sheet pipes are widely used in harbors (piers and breakwaters), urban civil engineering (earth-retaining walls and cofferdams), bridges (foundations for steel pipe sheet pile foundations), and other applications, along with use regarding increased scales of structures, increases in water depth, and increases regarding construction work in regions where the deep supporting strata exists under thick soft ground.
- Water Pipe
- Other Steel Pipes
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (9 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (7 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (4 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Offers Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment, Mowers, UTV (2 views)
- Asahi Kasei Plastics North America - Manufacture of plastic compounds for OEMs (2 views)
- Creating energy from waste - Hitachi Zosen Inova AG (2 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (2 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (2 views)
- IPPUDO - Berkeley (2 views)