- Company: NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Street: KM. 6.5
- State/Prefecture: Samutprakarn
- Country: Thailand
- Zip/Postal Code: 10540
- Website: http://www.nhkspg.co.th
- Listed: 02/22/2014 9:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established in December 19th, 1963 as a BOI promoted company and has the longest history as an overseas operating base of NHK SPRING group. We are pleased to say that NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. can celebrate its 50th anniversary in December, 2013. We have been contributing to developments in the industrialization and the expansion of the industry in Thailand through our business up to now.
High technological skills assisted by NHK Spring Co., Ltd. meet various kinds of market needs in not only automobile field, but also motorcycle field, office automation equipment field including HDD, consumer electronics field, etc. We place importance on customer’s trust, partner’s trust, shareholder’s trust and our employee’s trust and will continue our activities while letting every employee has shared awareness of making NHK Spring’s brand more secure.
- Suspension Spring
Widely used in one-ton, six-wheel and ten-wheel trucks, leaf spring providers resistance to the impact to massive weights-the heavier the burden, the more springs used. Form our years of experience, NHK pays great attention to this area. We use a special kind of metal that has a higher “spring” quality, but at the same time is very strong and durable, thus reducing the vibration when driving on bumpy roads.
Through the latest technological breakthroughs, NHK is creating new lines of stabilizer bar, Solid and Hollow steel round bar, which yield 40-50% weight saving. Stabilizer bars provide a satisfactory handling characteristic by increasing a roll rate and improving a vehicle’s grip on the road. NHK is the only supplier with the unique know-how to produce products with such high standards and is trusted by many customers.
NHK produce a full line of coil spring, including the taper type, Side force controlled and Left-turned type. For best service to our customers, we are always carrying out research to find better materials and techniques to improve product efficiency. NHK’s coil springs show high durability especially under corrosion environment and provide a better riding comfort in the vehicles.
Torsion bar is an important part in the suspension system of both pick-up cars and trucks, they need to be strong, durable and highly resistant. Torsion bar works much like the coil spring to absorb vibrations from the road. With our high standards and advanced machinery, we are able to produce torsion bar that meets the highest safety standards.
- Seating and Interior
NHK is the best technology leader in design tailored to fit both the body and maximum comfort on short and long journeys. Safety is very important issue for NHK. We manufacture according to International standards and pay great attention to tailor our seat with high technology seat, seat-side, air – bag to our customer.
Using the most advanced techniques and machinery, our door trim must pass Quality, Safety. We design and inspect parts base upon the international standard by using raw material and parts to be in harmony with the interior of the car.
NHK uses modern machinery to produce high quality headlining. We have carefully inspect quality on production process and using the best quality raw material & parts to satisfy our end user.
With years of experience means that NHK possess the great reliability from our clients. We integrate design, beauty and quality into our products. Therefore NHK reputation for high quality products is well known throughout the auto industry.
- Precision Spring
NHK uses its technological expertise in forming processes and heat treatment of ferrous and non-ferrous material to produce a vast selection of flat spring to meet customer requirement.
NHK’s advance spring technology allows us to supply spring activated devices for motorcycle chain tensioners.
NHK’s extensive experience and innovative applications of elasticity technology allow us to supply a wide variety of high precision compression, tension springs and mesh with superior durability for motorcycle parts, Automobile parts and electronic parts.
MECHANICAL PARTS FOR HARD DISK DRIVES
NHK ‘s cutting-edge technologies have been used for HDD parts. These parts include Clamp, Washer, C-Ring, Carriage, Spring Yoke and Top Covers.
- Disk Drive Suspension
To Keep flying a magnetic head above the rotating disk. This is a general explanation about DDS. The flying height is just 10 nano meters. This is the special explanation how accurate DDS is.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- World-class printing technology leader – Oki Data Americas, Inc.
- Nissan Chemical America Corporation – Houston Office
- Hana Zen – Pier 39
- Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. – We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries
- FDK (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (7 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (4 views)
- Komenuka Bijin & NS-K - Japanese Beauty Products: Skin Care & Hair Care (4 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (4 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (4 views)
- Find Your Best Sportswear - ASICS America Corporation (3 views)
- SunBridge USA - We help startups and international companies to build local partnerships (3 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (3 views)