Musume offers contemporary Asian cuisine and fabulous sushi in the heart of downtown Dallas. The restaurant specializes in unique flavors that have made Musume a trendy “go to” spot in the Fine Arts District. The unique, artisan crafted menu has a combined focus on sushi and chef driven hot kitchen items that provides something for everyone.
Musume, which translates into “Daughter” in Japanese is a creation of Rock Libations Restaurant Group. Musume features the state’s largest premium sake program with over 125 selections including sake on tap. The restaurant hosts a beautiful private dining room that can entertain 50 people.
The sleek modern design is by Dana Foley of Gensler and The Old State Agency developed all the branding. Operations are overseen by Josh Babb, formerly of Kenichi-Dallas and Co-founder of Rock Libations.
Open seven days a week: Serving lunch Monday through Friday from 11:30AM to 2PM and dinner starting at 5:30PM.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (8 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (5 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)
- TOMY International, Inc. - High-quality Toys Company (3 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (3 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (3 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Musume - World Class Sushi and Contemporary Asian Cuisine (3 views)
- Kuraray America, Inc. - Global leader in specialty chemical, fiber, resin, and film production (3 views)
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (JCCNC) (2 views)