- Company: Muracci's Japanese Curry & Grill
- Owner or Chef: Japanese
- Street: 307 Kearny Street
- City/Town/Village: San Francisco
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94108-3204
- Website: http://www.muraccis.com
- Listed: 11/12/2013 3:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Muracci’s is owned and operated by the husband & wife team, Yasuyuki and Tamiko Murata. Between them, they have over 60 years combined experience in the culinary business. They moved from their native Osaka to the San Francisco Bay Area in 2000.
They share a strong desire to provide delicious and fresh authentic Japanese food, made with the finest ingredients.
The name, Muracci’s, comes from the nickname of their son, who is pictured on the logo.
Muracci’s curry sauce is lovingly prepared by Tamiko. The sauce takes 2 days to prepare. The homemade soup stock, along with vegetables, herbs and spices are simmered for 20 hours, resulting in a thick creamy curry base.
Each order is always freshly prepared and time is spent on each individual meal (i.e. no pre-cooking), with the hopes of bringing you the most satisfying experience possible. It’s takes a little longer time the results are will worth it!
Japanese Style Curry
Beef or Chicken Mild curry with choice of White or Brown Rice. Served immediately upon ordering,
- Beef Curry
- Chicken Curry
- Katsu Curry
- Chicken Katsu Curry
- Ebi Fry Curry
- Salmon Curry
- Salmon Fry Curry
- Vegetable Curry
- Extra Topping: Boiled Egg, Vegetables, Spinach, Cheese, Potato
Please click here for more menu.
Ad Reference ID: 57252821458638b5
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (19 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (17 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (15 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (14 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (14 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (13 views)
- Sysmex America, Inc. - Global Leader in Clinical Diagnostic Hematology (12 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (12 views)
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (12 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (11 views)