- Company: MORI SEIKI Manufacturing USA
- Street: 3805 Faraday Avenue
- City/Town/Village: Davis
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95618
- Website: http://www.moriseikimfgusa.com
- Listed: 08/18/2013 5:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Legendary Quality – Made in America
After more than five decades of machine-tool manufacturing, factory engineers at Mori Seiki Japan know a thing or two about efficiency, precision, speed and innovation. For the first time ever, we translated this model on American shores — with the Mori Seiki Manufacturing facility in Davis, California. Here, we’ve expanded upon tried-and-true design and manufacturing processes, producing the highest quality machines while expediting North American access to the world’s most reliable CNC technologies.
In July 2012, Mori Seiki opened a 200,000-square-foot factory on a 14.5-acre site in Davis, California. This state-of-the-art, $50-million manufacturing facility now produces high-quality machines to help meet rising market demands in North America and keep costs down for domestic customers.
- Potential for 150 employees
- Initial production capacity of up to 100 units per month
- Close relative proximity to our other manufacturing operations and suppliers for easy access to high-quality, cost-effective parts
- Nearby UC-Davis and Berkeley campuses offer an ideal incubator for potential employees
- Proximity to Digital Technology Laboratory (DTL) allows for unprecedented collaboration between R&D and manufacturing
Digital Technology Laboratory (DTL)
Even before the U.S. manufacturing facility, Mori Seiki had established a strong presence in the Davis area. The company’s Digital Technology Laboratory (DTL) is a sprawling R&D center where a team of more than 60 design, engineering and software experts work in concert with customers and peripheral equipment companies to develop groundbreaking machining technologies and software.
Its proximity to the U.S. manufacturing facility offers unprecedented opportunities for collaboration between production and engineering teams, including product improvements and the local manufacture of specialty machine modifications. This synergy gives Mori Seiki customers the distinct advantage of fast delivery, easier customization and greater affordability.
Manufacturers around the world know MORI SEIKI machines for their advanced technology, unsurpassed reliability and incredible accuracy. MORI SEIKI Manufacturing aims to maintain and further this reputation—all while making the highest-quality machines more accessible and cost-effective for American customers.
For more details, click here.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (4 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (2 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (2 views)
- MORI SEIKI Manufacturing USA, Inc. - Produces High-Quality Machine in North America (1 views)
- One Pot Shabu Shabu (1 views)
- Manufacturing optical fiber products - OFS Fitel, LLC (Headquarters) (1 views)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series (1 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (1 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (1 views)
- PanaHome Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A Home-Building Company in Malaysia (1 views)