- Company: Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc.
- Street: 3838 Del Amo Blvd. Suite #201
- City/Town/Village: Torrance
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90503
- Phone: (310) 787-0200
- Website: http://www.morinu.com/en/
- Contact: http://www.morinu.com/en/contacts/
- Listed: 01/17/2018 11:02 pm
- Expires: 88 days, 18 hours
Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc. (MNF), a subsidiary of Japanese dairy giant Morinaga Milk Industry, Co., Ltd., is a manufacturer of soy and dairy products based in Torrance, California. The company produces the popular Mori-Nu Silken Tofu brand, a line widely sold across the U.S. and around the world, as well as the industrial and food service ingredient Silken Soy Puree. Its soy products are sold in a unique aseptic package that protects fresh tofu from light and bacteria, allowing for a long shelf life without the need for refrigeration and use of preservatives. The Institute of Food Technologists voted Morinaga’s packaging “The #1 food science innovation of the last 50 years.” The company recently debuted ALOVE, a Japanese-style aloe vera yogurt.
You can purchase their products link below.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (18 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (10 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (9 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (7 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (7 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (6 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (4 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (4 views)
- Taiho Ventures, LLC - Venture Capital for investing early-stage preclinical oncology companies (4 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (3 views)