- Company: Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc.
- Street: 3838 Del Amo Blvd. Suite #201
- City/Town/Village: Torrance
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90503
- Phone: (310) 787-0200
- Website: http://www.morinu.com/en/
- Contact: http://www.morinu.com/en/contacts/
- Listed: 01/17/2018 11:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc. (MNF), a subsidiary of Japanese dairy giant Morinaga Milk Industry, Co., Ltd., is a manufacturer of soy and dairy products based in Torrance, California. The company produces the popular Mori-Nu Silken Tofu brand, a line widely sold across the U.S. and around the world, as well as the industrial and food service ingredient Silken Soy Puree. Its soy products are sold in a unique aseptic package that protects fresh tofu from light and bacteria, allowing for a long shelf life without the need for refrigeration and use of preservatives. The Institute of Food Technologists voted Morinaga’s packaging “The #1 food science innovation of the last 50 years.” The company recently debuted ALOVE, a Japanese-style aloe vera yogurt.
You can purchase their products link below.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (37 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (18 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (10 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (8 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (7 views)
- Descente Athletic Americas Inc. - Japanese Premium Athletic Apparel Brand (5 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (4 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (4 views)
- Canon Europe Ltd - World-Leading Innovator and Provider of Imaging Solutions (4 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (4 views)