MISUMI USA, Inc. – Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components
- Company: MISUMI USA, INC.
- Street: 1717 Penny Lane, Suite 200
- City/Town/Village: Schaumburg
- State/Prefecture: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 60173
- Website: http://us.misumi-ec.com
- Listed: 12/05/2013 2:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MISUMI is the leading supplier of configurable and fixed components for the Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Industries. MISUMI is committed to the industries it serves and is constantly enhancing its business model in support of its’ core mission of highest Quality, lowest Cost and shortest delivery Time.
About MISUMI USA, Inc.
MISUMI USA, Inc. was established as a subsidiary of MISUMI Corp. in 1988. Founded in 1963, MISUMI Corporation has been a powerful behind-the-scenes presence supporting the Factory Automation Machine Industry through its catalog and e-commerce sales in Japan and throughout the world. Our mission is to provide innovative original products that fulfill our customers need for high quality, low prices and short delivery times.
MISUMI currently serves over 130,000 customers worldwide by supplying mechanical components for factory automation, press die and plastic mold components, cutting tools and gauges. MISUMI’s products are seen in a diverse range of industries including automotive, appliance, semi-conductor, medical and packaging. All 1,000,000 configurable and standard products have been developed based on customers’ input to solve ever increasing needs for innovative manufacturing solutions. Besides MISUMI’s own manufacturing facilities in 11 different countries, there are over 400 cooperating manufacturers around the world which have been selected as outstanding suppliers for each product line. Through this customer-oriented approach, MISUMI has grown to achieve annual sales of over $1.5 billion.
In order to provide customers in North America with quality services and a short lead time, MISUMI USA, Inc. has set up a local suppliers-network in the United States that includes Suruga USA, part of the MISUMI Group, in Addison, Illinois, as well as establishing its’ own distribution centers near Chicago O’Hare airport and Torrance, CA. MISUMI USA, Inc. is committed to the continual evolution of our business model in order to support our customers and industry with convenience, high quality, short delivery time and competitive prices.
- Automation Components
Linear Motion, Locating, Positioning, Jigs & Fixtures, Sensors, Switches, Inspection, Heaters, Temperature Control, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Pipe, Tubes, Hoses & Fittings, Rotary Motion, Motors, Reducers, Clutch Brakes, Rotary Power Transmission, Conveyors & Material Handling, Springs, Shock Absorbers, Antivibration, Soundproofing Materials, Safety Products, Industrial Materials, Aluminum Extrusions, Pipe Frames, Casters, Leveling Mounts, Posts, Cover Panels, Doors, Cabinet Hardware, Adjusting, Fastening, Magnets
- Press Die Components
Punches & Dies, Guide Components, Components/Peripheral Components, Springs
- Plastic Mold Components
Ejector Pins, Sleeves, Center Pins, Core Pins, Sprue bushings, Gates, and other components, Date Mark Inserts, Recycle Mark Inserts, Pins with Gas Vent, Undercut, Plates, Leader Components, Components for Ejector Space, Mold Opening Controllers, Cooling or Heating Components, Accessories, Components for Molding, Components of Large Mold, Die Casting
Top Ads Today
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (12 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (8 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (6 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division (6 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (5 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (4 views)
- Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. - We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries (4 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (3 views)
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (3 views)
- Industry-leading Robotics - FANUC America Corporation (3 views)